Great exhaust

Orange car

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 03
Hello all, I am looking to get a great exhaust for my spicy.
Right now i have got hardpipes, bov and injen cai. I am ordring an upgrade smic but am having trouble deciding on what exhaust to get. Does anyne have sound clips of their exhaust system.

Right now i have got hardpipes, bov and injen cai. I am ordring an upgrade smic but am having trouble deciding on what exhaust to get. Does anyne have sound clips of their exhaust system.

I have Vibrant Performances s-pipe back, for the price it is the best exhaust available. Sound and quality is top notch. I also removed the high flow from mine and added an electronic cutout in it's place. Even original I loved this exhaust and I have had it since the first group buy after the prototype was introduced. I had the CS s-pipe on and it didn't make much of a difference in power, plus it sheared in half and was a pain to uninstall. I have a ton of video, just a matter of finding it. I'll work on that though.

I have always wanted a ghl. full 3" back goodness. ghl is a great exhaust. just too expsensive for my budget. I found a used perrin afew years back and really like it. held up great except for this last year.

Well I have a catless mid-pipe and corksport axle back. Added some nice gains, and sounds great. Not fat can ish, and doesn't drone too bad at highway speeds for long periods of time. I got my setup for next to nothing and everyone compliments me on it all the time. I would go with this until you are sure what exhaust setup you want. I plan on going with the vibrant setup in the future.

any pics of the vibrant? would love to see it on a car im also interested

Last edited:
I have the vibrant as well. I love it nice deep sound and looks good too. Can def notice a difference in engine response. I recommend A+

Search "exhaust sound clips"...

This picture is quite old, but here you go. I'll look for more as well.
Afterwash%20016.2.JPG

I have Vibrant Performances s-pipe back, for the price it is the best exhaust available. Sound and quality is top notch. I also removed the high flow from mine and added an electronic cutout in it's place. Even original I loved this exhaust and I have had it since the first group buy after the prototype was introduced. I had the CS s-pipe on and it didn't make much of a difference in power, plus it sheared in half and was a pain to uninstall. I have a ton of video, just a matter of finding it. I'll work on that though.

s-pipe sheared in half?...not good, i just bought one of those

s-pipe sheared in half?...not good, i just bought one of those

I am sure their welding quality has gone up since most of the first sets of s-pipes came back to them sheared in half. I hope so anyways. I love Corksports customer service, but I can't buy anything they welded in house after seeing 3 exhausts and a couple s-pipes shear.

Thanks to everyone. I think i am going to get the vibrant. Where would be the best place to order one from?

Back