grand to spend on next, but what to buy

zoomzoomin07

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
(hand)needing help deciding what mod would be best for my next mod?
heres the story su rear engine mount, turboxs dp, and rp injen cai, ATP boost cut killer waiting on my forge BPV and boost controller

ive got about a grand to spend where would it be best spent? engine managent, fmic or finishing the exhaust up?

Last edited:
clutch, wideband/boost/oil gauges, springs, sways, tires, CO2 sprayer, meth kit.....there is a few things to pick from

hey thanks bro clutch sounds promising really leaning towards cooling or some type of managment, considering ive touched a bit on other components, but your advice is well accepted thanks.

i would go engine management, fmic, a fuel pump, or suspension. dont worry about finishing the exhaust, the DP is all you need unless you are worried about having a loud exhaust.

you could go different ways. you could get the cobb ap, then have $300 left for something else. maybe short shifter and bushings? the bushings make shifting much more precise. or sway bars? the rear sway bar is a must. i have the sts and the bushings, and the rear sway and they are all good products. if you get the rear sway, i would also suggest the AWR rear endlinks too.

or, you could go the suspension route and get some coilovers. the BC racing coils are $1000 and are fully adjustable. i have them and love them so far.

so.. my opinions
1.) Cobb AP, shifter bushings, rear sway, endlinks
2.) FMIC
3.) Coilovers

thanks again yea i dont know about the cobb ap read alot of weird stuff, ended up doing what you just suggested not to but for the price 3'' magnaflow cat 430 from magnaplanet, maybe not the best purchase but.......still got some money left and thinking about going down to san antonio on the four day weekend and have bell install and tune the exedy ill have to save 300 bucks from my next check and im in there.......

Last edited:
Get the meth kit then get a tune, its probably the safest way to safeguard when you turn up the boost. then you will get the full potential with all your current/awaiting mods you should be pushing some decent numbers.

word moneys spent cobb ap, and finished up exhuast next mod defenitaly suspension thanks bell was not available on the only weekend i could get of so went with cobb

Back