Grand Rapids

tranzformer

:
2002 P5
Just curious if there is anything cool to do in GR? I am going to surprise my gf for our anniversary and just want to plan something cool. Let me know.

go take a tour at Oliver Con-Rods manufacturing... lol

[size=-1]1025 Clancy Ave. NE.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503[/size]

RyanJayG said:
go take a tour at Oliver Con-Rods manufacturing... lol

[size=-1]1025 Clancy Ave. NE.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503[/size]

hahaha i wish. Dont think she would be too happy with that. lol

Hey Ryan, were you on Walker ave. at 3 mile around 5:30 today? Was next to a yellow MS at the red light with very similar rims as yours.

There is a yellow MSP that lives over by me down 3 mile. Was in an MP3, or a MSP?

JimmyT said:
Hey Ryan, were you on Walker ave. at 3 mile around 5:30 today? Was next to a yellow MS at the red light with very similar rims as yours.

Looked just like the car in the photo above with a mazdaspeed emblem on it.

Last edited:
Yesterdog would be in Easttown, much different than downtown. But I'm sure there are better places around town to take out a girlfriend than a hotdog shop. They food is good, but much more lunch or late night fodder.

winty87 said:
YESTERDOG. its a hot dog place in downtown. it is the s***.

Eh Eastown Downtown all the same to me. My sister lives out there and yesterdog is where she takes me cuz i love it. Definately not a "I LOVE YOU PLACE" for a g/f. its more of a first date place, but still its awesome

Yesterdog is great, although their prices have gone up a little recently. Anyway, my girlfriend absolutely loves Yesterdog, as it's almost a novelty for her to go there. I'm sure not everyone's girlfriend feels that way, though. :)

Hey Zen...I had you on 3 Mile. j/k

Nice looking car from what I saw in the dark...sounded GREAT, too. (bowdown)

heh, thanks. I had no idea there was another Mazda guy so close.

JimmyT said:
Hey Zen...I had you on 3 Mile. j/k

Nice looking car from what I saw in the dark...sounded GREAT, too. (bowdown)

You live in a townhouse? I used to be on Royal Point Dr. in one, but for the past couple of years have lived in an apartment on Royal Vista Ct.

I can't believe I've never seen you coming or going.

Latest posts

Back