Gran Turismo 4 intro video

That's cool. I can't wait for this game to be out they are being a bunch of fuckheads making us wait over a year

Hrm, watching that intro made me think about the background music they put in. I hope they won't change the original background music to some stupid music (no offense to anyone) like Smash Pumpkin and s***. I wish they just kept it simple music as it is in Japanese version.

iI'm disapointed, not one drivers view shot.
Its all well and good that the replay graphics are cool, but they aren't exactly usefull.

Also, is the Ford GT in the game pre or post exploding gas tank recal? It might be funny to have a "Ford Reality Mode" in whihc if you hit the wall the car explodes (rofl)

That's nice, but someone should tell them to concentrate on the game instead of these dope trailers. There's plenty of hype already.(whip)

Jliao said:
Hrm, watching that intro made me think about the background music they put in. I hope they won't change the original background music to some stupid music (no offense to anyone) like Smash Pumpkin and s***. I wish they just kept it simple music as it is in Japanese version.

Who even knows who the Smashing Pumpkins is anymore? (scratch)

Blah , typed something about nirvana and the pumpkins and the hell with that, that trailer was aight...
Pac-Man is better like the original...
I mean a little yellow dot eating other dots..is as best it gets...don't care what ya say and if it wasn't good enough...eat acid and try agan (braindead)
but um yea that kicked ass :)

I too am hoping for a simple soundtrack, when can ya start pre-ordering
Back when Halo2 came out me and a friend went to EBgames and we were there when the lady came to open the door and she started messing with us about Halo2 not coming in and stuff and I was like ...ok well I went in just to browse and see what ps2 games came out (didn't know it was the release of H2) no joke like 10 minutes later there were 200 kids screaming and yelling about the game...and it was like 9 aclock on a school day..
People ditching school to get the game...freaky...

Last edited:
Jliao said:

yeah, I like the japanese music more than any of the crap we get. I have the GT4 soundtrack and listen to it while driving sometimes :)

You have no idea how many kids were gone that day Halo2 came out...

One of my students, very bright, was gone that day. It was pretty obvious why because he had previously created a religion based on Halo (was an assignment). Best part was later that night we had Parent/Teacher conferences. He and his family came in. First words out of my mouth, "So how's Halo2?" He and parents were both floored.

As for the intro, ok. The game's about the cars and racing. I got the racing part. What about the ****** cars?! Oh, and the intro music I already have as an mp3. It's a part of one of the earlier releases of Gran Turismo in Japan. Masahiro Andoh - Moon Over the Castle. Not sure which version of GT it was from though. Send me an IM on AIM (Lord Zath) if you'd like me to send it to you.

As for release date, I'm not surprised. They blew it for Christmas, so now they're in no real hurry to get it out before school ends...

LZ
Z

ZeroAccess said:
Blah , typed something about nirvana and the pumpkins and the hell with that, that trailer was aight...
Pac-Man is better like the original...
I mean a little yellow dot eating other dots..is as best it gets...don't care what ya say and if it wasn't good enough...eat acid and try agan (braindead)
but um yea that kicked ass :)

I too am hoping for a simple soundtrack, when can ya start pre-ordering
Back when Halo2 came out me and a friend went to EBgames and we were there when the lady came to open the door and she started messing with us about Halo2 not coming in and stuff and I was like ...ok well I went in just to browse and see what ps2 games came out (didn't know it was the release of H2) no joke like 10 minutes later there were 200 kids screaming and yelling about the game...and it was like 9 aclock on a school day..
People ditching school to get the game...freaky...

Back