GPS / DVD for Mazda2

pobjednik

:
MAZDA 2 5D 1.6 DIESEL AD 2009
Just want to see if you guys have some experience with double din GPS systems in your Mazda's and what do you think about them?
like this one for example:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Also if you have any ideas where to get the better ones ;)

P.S. Now there is the right link, the last one was wrong ;)

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean the retrofit OE models.

I have a Pioneer and love it! I looked at these but they scare me! App radio is nice also but no cd player.

Last edited:
Link is for a ARM REST. U.S mazda2 Did not come with a double din GPS option we were offered TOMTOM lol but i've seen a few OEM double din video from thailand, U.K, and japan it looks sweet!!! but personal opinion if u are going fora double din dont go for the OEM due to price, theres better double din out there

Just want to see if you guys have some experience with double din GPS systems in your Mazda's and what do you think about them?
like this one for example:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Also if you have any ideas where to get the better ones ;)

P.S. Now there is the right link, the last one was wrong ;)

Yep this is the 1 I looked at. There are 4 other names for the same unit. If only we could see them in person.

some of these type units are really populare with the mkv VW guys. I had several. SOme are better then others. I hade one i liked, one had a internal ground loop issue so i had a hummong noise. If oyu like hacking windows CE, differnt nav programs, you can make them pretty cool, but dont be suprized it it just dies one day after a year

A friend of mine got a similar unit for his civic. It's pretty crappy. The EQ that bounces around during music is fake lol. The music navigation interface is absolutely horrible. The unit randomly restarts. It's kinda cool but man you really do get what you pay for.

Any suggestions on what duble din should i get for my 2? I think i'll go for something like Pioneer and will not test and risc with one of this from the ebay!

Thanks my friend, i might try this one after all ;)
I like the original look of this one and no other unit looks so original to the Mazda 2 panel!

Back