GP Light Weight Protege pulleys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man. Look at the stock QP pulley. It's already aluminum and light as ****, I can't see how one that's slightly lighter would be any weaker. THe pulleys themselves aren't really under any load so to speak.

Now forged pulleys that way like 0.5Oz each (and are wafer thin) would be TIGHT!!!! but I bet they'd run like $900/set if anyone ever bothered to make them lol.

I don't know man. Look at the stock QP pulley. It's already aluminum and light as ****, I can't see how one that's slightly lighter would be any weaker. THe pulleys themselves aren't really under any load so to speak.

Now forged pulleys that way like 0.5Oz each (and are wafer thin) would be TIGHT!!!! but I bet they'd run like $900/set if anyone ever bothered to make them lol.

What is a QP pulley? quarter pounder pulley?.......damn I'm hungry....(godown)

Brach mentioned in the first post that they are made out of 6061 T6 aluminum, so they should hold up well over time. After seeing them all in person and installing them, I have no worries about using them on a daily driven car.

Brach mentioned in the first post that they are made out of 6061 T6 aluminum, so they should hold up well over time. After seeing them all in person and installing them, I have no worries about using them on a daily driven car.

right on - just was curious if anyone else had the same concern - nice pieces for sure

Playing devil’s advocate tonight - Brach - Any idea as to how well these pulley’s will hold up over time? A lot of light weight pulleys last 10K 20K at best. Thoughts?

They will last alot longer than that. I'm guessing atleast 100,000 miles They are made from 6061. That is one of the hardest forms of aluminum.

Brach your sig is messed up on the GP heal plate..you need to fix the front part of the

Have the dead pedals & heel plates been shipped yet? Paid on nov 25 or 26th. Hadn't seen update. Anyone else hear about them?

Cool, thanks for update. Did you get the PM about the package tray inlay? Whatcha think?

Lots of design possibilities. Could even go with lighting under it to light up slots or whatever pattern is done in it.

i'm interested in PS/Alt/Water pump pulley. eta? and full price?

The PS are instock, the ALT are a week away and the WP is a week and a half away.I have been taking orders and shipping them off as they are done. They sell faster than I can make them.The price is on the first post.

Not to intrude on the thread, but it's almost ironic that they are selling like hotcakes, but that people don't jump on the FS threads that have your pulleys for sale...I just don't get it (Pakman for example).

Not to intrude on the thread, but it's almost ironic that they are selling like hotcakes, but that people don't jump on the FS threads that have your pulleys for sale...I just don't get it (Pakman for example).

I saw that and can't agree more. It's very weird seeing that. I'm half tempted to buy it back from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back