Got us a new toy =)

srtchick

:
2004 Silver SRT-4/06 STI
Picked her up tonight 06 STI in Aspen white :) we loved it much more than the evo 9 we test drove. We still have the SRT by the way.:yay: :woot:
CIMG0293.jpg

CIMG0295.jpg

A guy I know at work just got his STi back from Cobb Tuning in Utah. He's putting down about 320 hp to the wheels. He says it goes like a scalded dog.

Sweet car.

Ok, well now swap the tails for 04/05's, buy a turboback, and cobb accessport and have some fun with stage 2 for a while. I've got an 06 wrx, and done all that plus upgraded the tmic, and put a vf-39 off an sti on it. I am running cobb's ots map, and making about 285 whp. I plan on buying a 20g this winter along with 860cc injectors and a walbro fuel pump and having it protuned. It oughta be good for very close to 400 whp, at that point its whether or not the tranny can take it. But you've got the 6 speed which is virtually indestructible. Congrats on the new car!!

love the sti but i hate that front grill! maybe in 08 when they change the grill design (according to their website it is being redesigned) i will pick one up!!

rob

thanks for all the love yeah we def plan to do the basic upgrades TBE, cobb accessport, intake ect. In the end I payed 33 OTD w/extended warranty. Yeah it came with the pinstripes they shall be off soon. Cannot wait to break her in ;)

Last edited:
Congrats on the new ride! (That's what my Dad was telling me to buy instead of the MSP. :p )

Back