got it back

mikey1981

got my 7 back last week. all seems alright. keeping my fingers crossed, but not that tight. gas mileage seems to be normal which makes me believe that they may have fixed at least something right. I was getting 160 mpg to a tank before the car died the 2nd time.

my engine threw codes for the catalytic converter, 02 sensor, misfiring. im now on my 3rd fuel pump and 2nd catalytic converter. if it breaks again, i will have a new one from the dealer.

that is all...

mikey1981 said:
got my 7 back last week. all seems alright. keeping my fingers crossed, but not that tight. gas mileage seems to be normal which makes me believe that they may have fixed at least something right. I was getting 160 mpg to a tank before the car died the 2nd time.

my engine threw codes for the catalytic converter, 02 sensor, misfiring. im now on my 3rd fuel pump and 2nd catalytic converter. if it breaks again, i will have a new one from the dealer.

that is all...

I'm glad all seems well for now. When you say "gas mileage seems to be normal," what do you mean?

I know you were having lower than hoped for gas mileage all along like the rest of us. Are you now getting 18/24 mpg or is it just "back to normal" (i.e. better than 160 miles per tank)?

Just curious.

back to my 16-17 70% city 30% highway. that has been my std gas mileage other than if i take a straight 90% highway trip, my mileage goes to around 22-23.

mikey1981 said:
back to my 16-17 70% city 30% highway. that has been my std gas mileage other than if i take a straight 90% highway trip, my mileage goes to around 22-23.

Wow, I didn't realize you were getting such good mileage. I am getting only 14mpg with 90% city.

Top Jimmy said:
Wow, I didn't realize you were getting such good mileage. I am getting only 14mpg with 90% city.

depending on how i hammer the car, it never really dips below 15mpg. altho, i almost neverrrr run the AC pretty much use just the circulation of the vents and windows so that may contribute. so im pretty much making out well in terms of gas as long as it doesnt break again.

my gf just got an 07 acura tsx - that friggin thing requires PREMIUM!!!! can u believe that its onlya 200 hp 4 banger. so strange. it may be on the higher end of a regular 4, but still, premium in that little thing i couldnt believe it i almost s***.

I'm getting about the same mileage as you. I can live with it in this type of vehicle. My only complaint is the small tank. The tank needs to be 2-3 gallons bigger with this kind of mileage.

Back