Got into an accident front door is messed

iluvlc

i have a 2002 protege5, got into an accident my front passenger side is messed door light does not come on so its not open and the window still works. Should i get a new front door??

a>

a>

a>

Last edited:
You could try and find another door, but if you can deal with the way it looks and the extra wind noise and such on the highway then keep it. Maybe try smoothing it out yourself? Does it still open and close fine?

tried opening it it was pretty hard, didn't wanna force it cause it might not close again. Do you know where i could find doors for cheaper i saw some online it was like $500.

Too beat it back out yourself you would need to cut the spotwelds or cut the inner half of the door apart.

Find one in a junkyard if possible, it is fixable but unless you know what your doing it will be very frustrating for you.

PM scratchnsniff or fatti03msp. I'm sure one of them will have or can get you the door cheaper.

Don't try to fix it, You'll be hours ahead by finding a replacement door. Make sure that you replace the hinges as well, as they may have been damaged.

Latest posts

Back