Got HID?

FunkyBuddha

Tuned by Slick Nick
:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
8000k SuperVision HID kit. Got it in the mail today from a former forum member in Denmark. 325cdn shipped. Woot!!!

Attachments

• P1050317.JPG
    P1050317.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 783
Thanks for letting me do the install man! I'll make that s*** phat y0!

Brian MP5T said:
I am getting both High and Low Beam

Becareful with the high beam system though, the more you cycle HID's the shorter their lifespan. Ever though about Bi-Xenon?

You aint nothing till you got Litronic, 8000 k is gonna be way bright, but you wont see s***, might as well just put some awesome Piaa bulbs, haha

GHOSTWHISPER said:
You aint nothing till you got Litronic, 8000 k is gonna be way bright, but you wont see s***, might as well just put some awesome Piaa bulbs, haha

Ya..it doesn't really matter. Well lit streets around here anyways. I just picked them up as they were cheap and a good deal.

I'll have to look again when I get home. I just quickly snapped that pic before I left for work.

I just installed this kit in my friends mazda 6 wagon. Looks really nice especially in the projector housing. I like the fact that is is on the white side then blue or purple. It starts off kinda blue then turns purple then gets white as it heats up.

Dave

Back