Got a nice deal today!

I know they're forged Rays and all, but I'm not a big fan of the look. I would've flipped these to make a buck.

I know they're forged Rays and all, but I'm not a big fan of the look. I would've flipped these to make a buck.
I'm going to put the stock tires on them and see how they look after the winter's over. If I don't like them I'll be selling them, but I think I'm going to like the look a lot based on the pictures of them on a TR MS3 in the mazdaspeed catalog.

I think they look ok.

newcar059.jpg

newcar060.jpg

newcar057.jpg

Don't get me wrong, they are nice wheels. Just personal preference, I'd rather have solid spoke or web wheels on a wagon.

"Condition: Still In Original Boxes!!!"
That means nothing. They could be beat to s*** and put back in the boxes. I hope it all works out for you though because that is one hell of a deal if they are new.

yeah thats a pretty good price man, but we'll see how they look when you receive them. regardless, $500 for a pair of rays is good even if they're completely stripped down to the metal.

wel he used paypal, or atleast i hope he used paypal.. so if he gets bad wheels then he can go through paypal to get his money back.. but thats a steal for those wheels man..damn!!!

Back