Got a DUI this weekend...

mspdfreak

:
2006 Mustang GT
Okay, so I met some buddies at the bar Saturday night...
We were drinking boilermakers and tequila shots until 2am. We go our seperate ways and I hit the freeway. It's pretty dead, so I decide to open her up a bit. I'm doing 115, but I'm not weaving too badly. So all of a sudden, I see the red and blues coming up behind me. I'm thinking "WTF? I'm not bothering anyone, get off my ass!" So, I go on for awhile, and he just keeps on me. So I finally puul over, and he gets out and starts giving me attitude. He wants me to do some bulls*** tests and I tell him to take those tests and shove them up his ass. Then he has the nerve to get pissy! So he cuffs me and throws me in the cruiser. Tows my car and takes me to county. Then they put me in some smelly orange jumpsuit, and put me in with a bunch of losers. I told the jailer to put me in the empty cell next door, but the b**** wouldn't do it! So I had to hire some sleazo bail bondsman to bail me out, and he took his sweet-ass time doing it, too. First thing I did was take a shower. ******* cel smelled like piss and s***. So now I had to get my car out, bail out and get a court day set. GOD, I HATE ******* COPS!
Psych! I'm bored at work, and thought I'd mess with ya'll a little bit. I can just see the looks on your faces. CYA!(drinks)

its mandatory to get your car towed here, I got mine in my driveway.... yes I got my car towed from my driveway just to get it towed back to my drive way.

its a jail not a hotel. its the law even if you never see another sole, you get what you deserve.

hahaha
just say you on meds and you are all stressed. and maybee show some flesh. they woudl have sent you home on house arrest...

man are we all board at work

(wow) Man! I was thinking to myself he has got to be kidding! Why is he pissed at everyone else? Now the smarting back to the cop made me think that your trying to make yourself sound good. Boulermakers and tequilla? That would put my bald ass face first on the floor.

Good one(bowdown)

I sure hope you got plenty of money in the bank. A dui is not cheap.

Back