Goodbye MSP part out

Thule 480p traverse roof rack

OK guys so I just sold my MSP and picked up a 2010 EVO so i have a roof rack for sale to help buy new parts.

Thule 480p Traverse with Locks/keys, 50lbs load bars and Thule Fairing, Not pictured is a fork bike mount. looking for $400+shipping with bike mount. everything is brand new, only mounted on my roof never actually used. still have original boxes, and warranty cards which are transferable.

This will fit all generations of proteges except a protege5

Last edited:
megasquirt is all there, you need software tune and a I'd get wideband if you don't have one already. will sell the roof rack with out the bike rack. $350+shipping, which shouldn't be much i still have all the boxes

pending sale on exhaust, and roof rack. fairing still available, in talks about wheels too

Last edited:
i feel like i saw it come up for sale before, and if i recall, it was a MSII configured for fuel only. adding timing isnt hard, it just wasnt configured for it.
OP would be better suited to answer.

So 350 plus shipping includes the fairing?

350 plus shipping for rack and fairing...

400 plus shipping for rack, fairing and bike attachment.. did i say that correct??

Ohh and btw I probably will take the fairing and bike attachment! Rack is pending for me :p yyyaaayyy just waiting on details! I'm super excited lol woot woot!

What megasquirt is that? Mind opening it up and taking pics of the inside?
Sure, i can get em tomorrow, i can't find my small screwdriver lol

i feel like i saw it come up for sale before, and if i recall, it was a MSII configured for fuel only. adding timing isnt hard, it just wasnt configured for it.
OP would be better suited to answer.
Yudkib is correct, fuel, and has the built in map sensor

What's the offsett on those rims
Do believe its +43 with a 225 tire i needed to roll the rears, fronts were good, and sat very flush

350 plus shipping for rack and fairing...

400 plus shipping for rack, fairing and bike attachment.. did i say that correct??

Ohh and btw I probably will take the fairing and bike attachment! Rack is pending for me :p yyyaaayyy just waiting on details! I'm super excited lol woot woot!

You are correct sir.

so far the only person whos been serious is MikeySS lol everything is still up for grabs

Latest posts

Back