Goodbye 2006 Hello 2012

I live in Vermont and I own both a black 2008 Mazda5 Sport AT and a pearl white 2012 Mazda5 Sport AT. Both of these I had tinted. By law, the shop was only allowed to do 50% tint if I wanted it on all side and rear windows. Or they could do 15% limo tint on the back-side and rear windows if I left the front-side windows un-tinted...so that's what I did. It looks incredibly sharp, especially on the white car. It really makes a difference for the kids riding in the rear to have the windows tinted that dark. Just like Secondtyme said though, it is a bit tough to see when backing up at night. Seems like a backup cam and mirror monitor is in my future...at least for the 2012 that I'm driving.

What an amazing coincidence... I did the exact same thing in February... got rid of my 2006 5-speed Touring and got a 2012 Liquid Silver auto Grand Touring. I'm really liking the auto. I rarely miss the 5 speed any more.

I don't know what you think about the seat comfort, but I just posted a fix if you want to click on my "recent posts" and have a look.

Bump

I still have the 2006-2007 Mazda5 OEM nose mask and 2012 Mazda5 OEM black carpet mats up for sale here on Enthusify and on eBay.

$50 each free shipping anywhere in the 49 continental US states.
Hit me up if your interested.

Bump.

New lowered price on nose mask. $40 free shipping to anywhere in the US only. Last item left in my garage.

BUMP

06-07 OEM nose mask $35 shipped anywhere in the US. Also, 2012+ OEM rear sway bar including bushings and end links $50 shipped anywhere in the US...this RSB will fit 1st gen MZ5 and we all know its an upgrade to the 1st geners.

So many guys with wifes that wont drive a stick. Mine prefers a stick <3 /thats what she said

Back