Good mechanic at Flushing?

maxchao

I finally brought my gf's 2000 Protege LX here from GA to NY for her since she just found a job here and will stay here for a while. Now I need to find a good mechanic for her so her car can be taken care of when I am not around. So people please recommend me a good respectful trustable honest well-priced mechanic that is around Queens Flushing area. :)

btw it's so dxmn hard to drive here. People got no patience lol.

Josh

Ha Thanks! So many people here and the ads everywhere are overwhelming...
Certainly there is a lot more to do than south though.

Josh

I go to a real good trust worthy mechanic but hes out in queens village... I also live in Flushing queens and from the Grand Central Parkway he is about 15-20 mins away. He does all my MSP tuning + its regular maintenance. He is also my fathers mechanic for the last like 6-10 yrs and has taught me ALOT on cars, ESP mazda cuz hes a 2nd-3rd gen rx FEIN!

I guess as long as it's not in Manhattan my gf should be able to find it with her GPS-to-be-bought. Do you have his address that you can PM me if you don't mind?

Thanks

Josh

lol i got food poisoning eating in golden market, thus change my flight schedule.
But yea the food is so good. if you ever come down to Georgia and you are Asian you would know what it feels like. lol
Well, my gf needs learn how to drive there b/c of work. She's probably gonna start with driving classes....

Josh

Latest posts

Back