Good Dealerships that handles the MazdaSpeed well?

I wonder which dealerships that are near Somerset County, New Jersey that have a good service department. I never got the ECU flash and I want to fix the clunk in the tunk. I bought my car at Crystal but the people over there are real dicks. So if anyon knows of a dealership near by with a good service department, let me know.
Thanks.

Go to wayne mazda rt23 north , in Wayne (Passaic County)
They told me about all the problems (clunk hesitation, squeak)and set up a date for me to get them fixed...

Fast Lane, where you from? I just bought my MSP from Wayne Mazda. They seem like a well run operation and a friend tells me one of their techs owns a pimped out MSP and might be able to do a lot of aftermarket stuff in house so to be covered under warranty.

I'm going to move this to the NJ regional section so all members can see the advice.

Thanks for the input..

I get my speed service over at east coast toyota-mazda over by rt.17

They have done a great job so far and did manage to remove my clunk by changing the bushing.

Good luck b/c a lot of these dealerships do suck!!

It seems like NJ people are lucky enough to have quite a few decent dealers.

I can vouch for Sansone Rt 1 Automall in Avenel.

i told a dealer who worked for east-coast mazda that i got my msp for 16,500 and he kept buggin me about what a great deal i got, and what i told my dealer (wayne mazda)

Back