Good bye MSP......

blkspdfreak

:
03 black msp and silver p5
Yesterday i said good bye to one of my mazdas. my 2003 msp had to get traded in for a newer vehicle more suitable for a family. my sons getting bigger and we are planning on another soon. it is a sad day, but having a/c again is awesome although driving a suv is no where close to the experience of a msp. i still have the 02 p5 that i can tinker with....

Attachments

• 2011-03-22 17.47.50.jpg
    2011-03-22 17.47.50.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 822
  • 2010-11-16 10.41.49(2).jpg
    2010-11-16 10.41.49(2).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 785
  • 09-21-06_1545.jpg
    09-21-06_1545.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 789
  • msp!13.JPG
    msp!13.JPG
    748.1 KB · Views: 785
  • msp22.JPG
    msp22.JPG
    940.4 KB · Views: 773
Sad to see it go man. I remember seeing this car in person last year when you were still in nc. It was very clean. Gl with the suv and terrible gas mileage

i really dont drive as much, college and back and its not premium gas anymore. but that still doesn't fill the gap in my heart lol

My boy is almost 2 and our second is due next month. I looked around for other cars. I drive 80 miles a day so an SUV is just not suitable. My wife has one anyway. The only car I really like was the Lexus 400ES. I just can't justify a 400$month car payment for a little more room and leather seats. I still love my MSP and made the decision to keep it and drop 2K in mods on it:)

i tried that, fixed all the mounts, ordered a fmic, and was about to order a manifold. but my a/c was going to cost an arm and leg to fix, so i opted for the suv, which in time will be my wives and ill get a new "sports" car....plus all the body mods i did to the msp, i kind of grew out of them.

about $6k. pretty good considering i put p5 wheels on, took out the msp stereo system, hid's, and boost controller. a/c compressor was shot, heatercore was gone, and there was some front bumper damage from being lowered...

about $6k. pretty good considering i put p5 wheels on, took out the msp stereo system, hid's, and boost controller. a/c compressor was shot, heatercore was gone, and there was some front bumper damage from being lowered...

WOW, pretty good indeed. That's what I paid for mine.

You got lucky bro. I wish I can say the same for myself. Only got $3,000. My MSP also had ****** up turbo bearings from the faulty rebuild and a blown head gasket so I cant really complain.

they really needed sales to make quota for the month. and it helped that my brother-in-laws uncle owns the dealership...just a little

Back