Good bye (but not forgotten) dinner for Bruce

ok, so let's plan on waltham...as it get's closer to tues and it looks like sean/jeff can make it we can move it to framingham..ok everyone...we can never please everyone...

yeah, it is tough since we are geographically spread out.

phen, if you fly into hartford, I can pick you up.

I'll try to see if I can leave work early on Tuesday. I'd have to leave at 3:30 to make waltham by 6pm.

sean and jeff, if either one of you can make it will move it to framingham....let us know monday

Sorry Bruce but I will not be able to make it. :( Completely forgot that I am meeting up with a guy after work who is buying some of my son's legos....this will be the third time we are trying to coordinate meeting so I hate to move it back again + considering I'm still in physical therapy the drive probably isn't such a good idea....I'm still getting some pain just making the 20 mile drive to work. Have fun at the dinner, a safe trip back to the motherland and don't forget about us Southerners. ;) Will def. see you again though at either a NEPOC meet, The Mitty, LRP, etc.

Mahk...thanks for considering a location change to accomodate my drive.

Sorry Bruce but I will not be able to make it. :( Completely forgot that I am meeting up with a guy after work who is buying some of my son's legos....this will be the third time we are trying to coordinate meeting so I hate to move it back again + considering I'm still in physical therapy the drive probably isn't such a good idea....I'm still getting some pain just making the 20 mile drive to work. Have fun at the dinner, a safe trip back to the motherland and don't forget about us Southerners. ;) Will def. see you again though at either a NEPOC meet, The Mitty, LRP, etc.

Mahk...thanks for considering a location change to accomodate my drive.

Me to Jeff, no worries though, completely understand.

Shoot, bad night. At least I got to see you twice in 2 months before you head out. I get plenty of "Bruce time" at LRP. ;)

Hmmm....re-thinking my decision on coming to LRP this year.....lol

hmm.. well I'd say keep it in Waltham guys. My wife isn't working tomorrow night, but my boss called out sick today and tomorrow, which means I have to run the show. No leaving early for me (sad2)

I'm still going to try. I wouldn't be able to get up there until about 7pm though, assuming no traffic. It says an hour and a half from UConn, but considering I have to go 84 east, 90 east, 95 north, it wouldn't be pretty.

Back