Good auto store or online to buy place to buy 2009 GT CX9's windshield wiper blades ?

tstex

Hello to All,

Does someone pls have a recommendation on CX9 wiper-blades for the 2009? My daughter now drives this car and I was looking for a chain store or similar for the best value on wiper blades. A store and preferred brand that both works well and good price would be ideal.

Thank you very much and a Merry CHRISTmas to all and your familes.

Regards,
tstex

Go with a trusted brand (anco for example) and get the silicone blades for sure - worth the price difference just for the longevity difference.

i just bought piaa blades off amazon. i have prime so quick delivery. piaa blades have been the BEST wiper blades i've ever used.

I should mention the silicone blades work better too, but they have to be kept clean or they will streak. I usually try to wipe them down when I fill up gas.

Hello to All,

Does someone pls have a recommendation on CX9 wiper-blades for the 2009? My daughter now drives this car and I was looking for a chain store or similar for the best value on wiper blades. A store and preferred brand that both works well and good price would be ideal.

Regards,
tstex
I just buy the OEM replacement inserts from the dealer. I used to order them from MedCenter Mazda on line, but they jacked up their shipping costs. I just picked some up at my local dealer last week--$17 for both.

i just bought piaa blades off amazon. i have prime so quick delivery. piaa blades have been the BEST wiper blades i've ever used.

I saw a lot of other great reviews about the PIAA blades and how long they last so I gave them a shot too. So far really impressed. Took the time to clean the windshield properly and apply their windshield treatment that comes with the blades too.

any blades will work fine when new....if someone has long terms comparison I would love to hear

Not true. The Napa blade style wipers chattered terribly on my CX-9 within a day or two of installing them. Same blades I loved on my Murano. Part of it is finding a blade that works with the spring pressure of your specific vehicle.

Last edited:
spring pressure does play a role, I'll give u that but never had new blades that wouldn't do a good job....i did have slight chatter here and there but I associated it with lack of ...lubrication on the glass. With little to none water on the glass, yeh I definitely had some chatter ...nothing that little ext. rainex wouldn't fix. If there is chatter on wet glass than yeh, something is not right with the blades

I just buy the OEM replacement inserts from the dealer. I used to order them from MedCenter Mazda on line, but they jacked up their shipping costs. I just picked some up at my local dealer last week--$17 for both.

I've purchased all sorts of blades and all sorts of prices and none are close to the OEM blades + inserts. I'm glad I saved the OEM after my first change. Every once in awhile I try a different blade but always come back to the OEMs with $15 worth of inserts.

Back