going to japan

kura808

:
'02.5 MP5
in about a month or so i'm going to japan and i was trying to do some searching on some mazda parts places in japan. haha i didnt come up wit any with p5( i know theyre considered familia) anywayz can some1 tell me about some places of mazda interest i could visit in japan plz. btw i'm gonna be in the tokyo area. too bad i'm not going to hiroshima lol.my uncle used to be a high ranking mazda person at the plant.i can read japanese and stuffs so i can find my way around. right now i'm kinda interested in jdm tails. i wonder how much they cost lol.

I think the Mazda museum is in hiroshima, that would be the place to go. I want to go there so much.

If you get the tails, remember you need the harness that attaches to them and goes into the hatch.

Kansei said:
I think the Mazda museum is in hiroshima, that would be the place to go. I want to go there so much.

Mmm 787B...

Try to find some autoexe stuff (cool)

Kansei said:

If you get the tails, remember you need the harness that attaches to them and goes into the hatch.

hehe i want to go there too but i found out that it would be about 12hrs or so on train and one way would be about 250 bucks for tickets lol.haha.i guess visiting the toyota place in japan would be closer to tokyo xD i wanna see a supra and sit in it? hehe

thanks for the tip xD

have a great trip.. maybe you could visit Antoine while you are over there. :D

lol thanks xD i'm going on a tour so we have like limited time but we got some free days so idk heh

kura808 said:
lol did u mean that i'm gonna be crying or having premature ejaculation as a result from overwhelment?
You should get some cool JDM stuff to sell to us here on the forum!

lol shipping it back would be fun LMAO.when i went to japan 2 yrs ago wit the band, we had to get extra boxes to ship our stuffs back. the prices were high cause we live on hawaii plus for some reason our stuff didnt come back till like a month later. i dont like our postal service nowadays lol

kura808 said:
lol shipping it back would be fun LMAO.when i went to japan 2 yrs ago wit the band, we had to get extra boxes to ship our stuffs back. the prices were high cause we live on hawaii plus for some reason our stuff didnt come back till like a month later. i dont like our postal service nowadays lol
you couldnt carry some stuff with you?

reynoldsrobbie said:
you couldnt carry some stuff with you?

we could but we were limited to 1 carryon and 1 suitcase thingy since we were students, we were able to carry back packs. it couldnt be heavier than 90lbs too i think lol kinda limited.

kura808 said:
we could but we were limited to 1 carryon and 1 suitcase thingy since we were students, we were able to carry back packs. it couldnt be heavier than 90lbs too i think lol kinda limited.
too bad. that would be cool to have some stuff that nobody has here or at least get it for cheaper.

kk i'm heading to japan on saturday. xD i decided that i'm gonna try look into getting the jdm tails. what is it called up there though? its for sport20 familia? haha i wont forget to get the harness either lol.japanese dictionary ftw!!

The taillights are for any Familia wagon, but specifically the earlier years (with the 99-00 headlight style.. the ones we never got here).

kura808 said:
kk i'm heading to japan on saturday. xD i decided that i'm gonna try look into getting the jdm tails. what is it called up there though? its for sport20 familia? haha i wont forget to get the harness either lol.japanese dictionary ftw!!
have a great trip... if you pick up an extra set of the tails lmk. :)

Back