Goal: 250 whp on stock block

yes, this is the first time I have heard something bad about the iridiums. mine work fine, Im not sure why they wouldnt be good.

They feel like they work fine, but I think it has to do with the spark. Our cars just like plugs that aren't iridium.

UPDATE: Recieved my Medeival front and rear motor mounts today, I am going to install them tomorrow. Also I am about to get a SSAFC V3 and possibly the 565cc injectors along with it.

UPDATE: Recieved my Medeival front and rear motor mounts today, I am going to install them tomorrow. Also I am about to get a SSAFC V3 and possibly the 565cc injectors along with it.

i would think 440cc injectors would be good enough for your power goal?

I hope you make it to 250, your build is very similar to mine and that's what I was shooting for. I don't know if either of us will make it but I wouldn't be too disappointed by 220.

I hope you make it to 250, your build is very similar to mine and that's what I was shooting for. I don't know if either of us will make it but I wouldn't be too disappointed by 220.

thanks, i hope so too.(yes) shoot me a pm and let me hear your plans

installed the Medeival front and rear motor mounts yesterday.

next i am gonna get that SSFTC, do a little tuning. im going to try to find a dyno.....somewhere

Back