Go to selling board for parts from crashed 94 Protege

mannydingo

:
2001 Mazda Protege ES
Go to FOR SALE board for parts from crashed 94 Protege - Fits 90-94 Proteges & others

Hi, please see my ad in the Selling section for parts from my 94 Protege DX. Some parts fit other Mazdas but I would inquire from dealer or others first.

Last edited:
Already sold are the front bumper, both fenders, grille, passenger side headlight, corner turn light(driver's side), power steering reservoir, front anti-sway stabilizer bar, trim around radio, A/C vents/switches, dash instrument cluster & other miscellaneous items.

mannydingo said:
Hi, please see my ad in the Selling section for parts from my 94 Protege DX. Some parts fit other Mazdas but I would inquire from dealer or others first.

yo.. what else do u have?? that i could use on my 'trembling' 93 lx

pawel_r said:
yo.. what else do u have?? that i could use on my 'trembling' 93 lx

Nothing for the shakes and the car had absolutely no modifications. For example, is your A/C compressor working? I'm selling it for US$99 with shipping included. Other parts are $20 and others a few hundred--like the engine.

mannydingo said:
Nothing for the shakes and the car had absolutely no modifications. For example, is your A/C compressor working? I'm selling it for US$99 with shipping included. Other parts are $20 and others a few hundred--like the engine.

what about fuel injectors?? did u say u put new mounts on?? I know for a fact my front engine mouint is horrible practically down to the bracket it wouldnt hurt to change it even if it doesnt do much for the shakes.

there are various other things on my car which i would change.. depending on the price..

and im in canada so any of the bigger parts would be not worth it for me to get shipped here.

question.. is this a big problem we did a compression check on the cylinders
1=130 2=130 3=130 4=145

they still have good compression.. but whats up with that variation in the drivers side one.. i heard that could be a cause of the shakes..

Doubtful that's the cause of the shakes but I will inquire about it. I didn't have new injectors put in but mine were in perfect condition. I also have that engine mount you want. Tell me if you want them. Send me a private message.

pawel_r said:
what about fuel injectors?? did u say u put new mounts on?? I know for a fact my front engine mouint is horrible practically down to the bracket it wouldnt hurt to change it even if it doesnt do much for the shakes.

Did you finally want the front engine mount and the fuel injectors? I still have many parts available, though someone just bought the transmission.

iwokeupfrmadrea said:
you might want to confer on models. some things dont transfer`

i have an engine mount.. and my fuel injectors are fine i had to steal a fuel pressure regulator servo switch from the wreckers as i broke mine my accident working on the belts..

what i may need is power window motor tho i think its biting the dust it gets stuck every few times only when window is rolling up about 1/4 of way up to 1/2 up i need to pull it. hopefully lubing the tracks and checkin the insulation will help it but at 263km it could just be the motor out

that part is expensive ID rather gave just crank windows! hopefully u will have it for next 2 nothing or im just not gonna open my window more than halfway. there goes drivethru!

Back