GM Recall

[size=-1]"NHTSA said a pressure accumulator in the braking system could crack during normal driving and fragments could injure people if the hood was open. The crack also could allow hydraulic fluid to leak, which could make it harder to brake or steer and could cause a crash."

Oh my. (headshake
[/size]

jeez, thats just a great thing to put out into the public. ******* idiots. This is one of the many reasons my family will never go to GM for another car again, way too much s*** on those cheap cars. I wouldn't even get a Corvette, I'd rather spend more money on a better sports car, thats not a peice of s***.

HAHAHAHAHA... figures. My dad works at a GM body shop. Him and I see all the crap that they put their vehicles together with first hand and he has to repair the crap... This is why my family buys from the Ford lineup...

who looks at their brake system with the hood open??? I hate GM as much as the next guy but that particular problem is stupid...."it may break and injure you if the hood is open".

mazdaspeedpower said:
jeez, thats just a great thing to put out into the public. ******* idiots. This is one of the many reasons my family will never go to GM for another car again, way too much s*** on those cheap cars. I wouldn't even get a Corvette, I'd rather spend more money on a better sports car, thats not a peice of s***.

WOOAAA! Hold your hoss bud. I don't care if people start smacking on GM, but when they bring in either the Corvette, or the FIRST generation Camaros...we gonna have some words! I don't care if you are ford, honda, dodge, or drive the almighty pinto...you have to reconize the Corvette for what it is...a pure work of art.

I am a Chevy person myself (well after seeing the new 05 mustang that might change) but will agree for the most part the new GM sucks. I mean look what they did with SAAB....poor poor SAAB.............ANYWAYS!

I have noticed GM has had A LOT of recalls on A LOT of thier cars in the last couple of years. It is getting pretty sick.

Back