GI: Replacement exhaust manifold

1.HKPRO5. =) FIRST!~ lol
2.Teknic - Exhaust manifold
3. speedpx
4. _MSprotegy
5. SCMP3

Oh geez I just thought about it, what about an 02 bung. I don't mind it not having no egr but I want to ensure I dont get that CEL. Will I get the CEL if I dont have that 02 sensor at the top of the manifold. Or can I relocate it somewhere else.

I know Tom offers a midpipe with an extra 02 bung. Would I need a special harness to route it all the way to the midpipe. Also, I would need to ensure both 02 sensor are on the side entering the catlytic converter, right?

I know Tom offers a midpipe with an extra 02 bung. Would I need a special harness to route it all the way to the midpipe. Also, I would need to ensure both 02 sensor are on the side entering the catlytic converter, right?

I was able to remove the remove the O2 from all the wire ties and reach the secondary O2 bung on my SLS mid pipe without an extension. Extensions are obscenely priced so I was glad to not have to buy one.

sub for interest.

only read first two pages so i'm coming in late, but was really hoping this would end up a cnc'd stock replacement. essentially a newer/different version of steedspeed's. i'm disappointed to see all these products i've wanted for the longest time no longer being produced, and i just paid off my car...

I don't think Tom has access to a CNC machine like Leen does/did. Too bad because the steedspeed was awesome, I just could never justify spending that kind of money as long as my stocker was in one piece, and while it has spit out and broken it's fair share of bolts, stock and ARP alike, it remains intact.

I am interested as well depending on the end result, I would like a tubular ramhorn design with ext and t25 flange, no egr

Back