GI Rear Sway Bar Relocation Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to see who is interested in a set of rear sway bar relocation brackets. We all know it's a pain to bend those brackets when you go to replace the weak OEM brackets. These will allow the more beefy brackets such as the Progress and Energy Suspension brackets. These will relocate the bracket so that the bracket does not need to be bent (which usually weakens the bracket causing it to break alot easier)

We are looking to get a minimum of 5 units done. $70 Shipped Right now it will not include swaybar bushing/ brackets to allow changeability between customers.

OEM Hardware can be used and They will be powdercoated Gloss Black.

Last edited:
While I do like what you've done there, I didn't have to bend my Progress brackets, they came shaped at the right angle to just bolt on. And while I could appreciate the extra space they look to add and the clunk fix if I had clunk issues, not sure about the clearance for the v-brace arms being affected by the spacing. I don't see how these would be of benefit to me now but I do have a new set of brackets on the way for my Progress rr sway because of losing a nut off one of the brackets and the bar movement eventually breaking it. Also will be adding my v-brace arms that were recently acquired so I will be able to check it out better then and maybe these adapters can help fitment. Kudos on keeping the Protege parts coming and GLWS.

Do these work for all subframes? (i.e. would it allow for the RB RSB to be mounted to a sedan subframe, similar to the clunk fix? Sorry if its a dumb question.)

Keep in mind this is only a GI to see if anyone would be interested in a product like this. We have lined up a MSP, MP3 and a P5 to ensure they fit properly on all models.

i am using prothane 20mm greasable bushing.

is that prothane non greasable bushing you using in the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back