GI: G-racing Seki's

rmedoc

:
05 Mazda6 5-Door
Hey everyone! If you hadn't already heard, my wife surprised me with a new mazda6 S 5-door for xmas. So, she traded in my p5. No biggie, I was gonna do it when I returned anywho. So now, I have my 18" g-racing seki's in hypersilver off the pro5 that need to be sold. The tires have 1400 miles on them. One of the rims was bent 0.4 degrees in storage, and it is being repaired now. The other rims have a few slight knicks on them due to the bastard storage company. Obviously these rims aren't for show, but would make great rims for daily use so you can keep your show wheels in perfect shape for later. I will attempt to get some pictures of the damages to the rims in a few days from my wife. Please realize I am in Iraq, and talking with the time difference is difficult.
So bottom line, how much could I honestly get for the set of rims with tires? I paid $1600 for the set about a year ago with shipping to the rock. Also, would there be anyone interested in these for pickup and payment around my return from Iraq in March? It could be sooner if my wife has the time, as she is moving us into our new house. Thanks folks!

g-racing seki in hypersilver
18x7.5", +47mm offset wheels
wrapped in 215/35/18(H,Z) tires

http://www.msprotege.com/members/rmedoc/000.jpg
http://www.msprotege.com/members/rmedoc/newrims%20001.jpg

Last edited:
expect less than half back, esp since it isnt name brand. cant throw them on the 6? itll look nice.

i had racing harts, 17's with tires i bought for $1500... i got $600 for them.. hawaii ppl are chang, no offense. gl with the sale! we can trade rims!!! haha ;)

Aren't those rims pretty light? I think I remember you telling me that at tracks. Anyways if you decide to sell, use FH as a LAST resort. You'll get bogus offers like $300 for all 4 rims and tires or some bs like that.

I thought G-racing was a name brand? Giovanna wheels has been around for quite awhile if I remember correctly.

Dakine- They weigh 17.5 lbs, w/o tires. Not sure how much tires weigh, but do know entire rim and tire are a helluva lot lighter than the stockies!

L8R- Thanks for the info man. I was thinking of only asking around $700 for the set anywho, so I guess I am almost on my mark.

I may throw them on the 6, but I'll have to do some photochopping to see how they'll look on there.

Hmmm,

If you're asking around $700 for them with tires, I may be interested in them around the time of your return. That will of course depend on cash flow at that time. These might look nice on the MPV. :D

Vodapas77- $700 will be the asking price. If you want them when I return, just let me know! Thanks

Back