GI: Engine bay dress-up hardware kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Painting is, but powdercoating is not.

Ordered some parts today. Well see what happens when they come in.

Ok Got everything lined up, just waiting on AMM status to start buying the supplies.

So from from what it looks like, itll be aluminum washers with stainless bolts.

VC
Fender
License Plate frame.

Ok Got everything lined up, just waiting on AMM status to start buying the supplies.

So from from what it looks like, itll be aluminum washers with stainless bolts.

VC
Fender
License Plate frame.

that will work!!! r we goin to make another thread or wat??? for a GB?

ive been running these for a few years. and a ton of other 6 guys have bought them after i installed mine. def something to look into. and are a bit more custom.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

yea but they only have one size! and on a valve cover they have diffrent sizes and im sure it would be alot of trouble asking then to make custom sizes... just to much trouble. HKPRO5 has this already to go!!!!

AMM paid. I'll be aquiring the parts tonight and starting the GB when my status is updated.

status is updated.

What is the timeline for shipping these out? I'm in dire need , ready to pay right now. gimme gimme gimme.

Haha cool. I still need to order the parts and make sure they fit properly. Then make sure I have enough. lol.

I don't have a timeline yet. From what it looks like I might only be able to do the fender, licenseplate and headlights for now.

sheesh, give me the measurements of the ones you have so far and I'll put the rest of the list together this weekend. I guess I could go through the online parts manuals to get the quantities and dimensions.

I was under the impression this was already done and just needed to be shipped out.

Haha cool. I still need to order the parts and make sure they fit properly. Then make sure I have enough. lol.

I don't have a timeline yet. From what it looks like I might only be able to do the fender, licenseplate and headlights for now.

Yes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back