GI: boosted p5 possibly for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Rot

:
Mazda Protege5
so, i've just been thinking about my financial situation lately and am thinking about selling the car i just put on boost, the car will either be sold with the kit, or without the kit.....

the only downside to the car is that it burns a bit of oil, but most proteges with over 118k miles will do that.

it has the mazdaspeed mani, with a tial wastegate professionally welded to it, the turbo kit before has seen up to 15lbs of boost i believe and my friend was making about 250hp+ tuned with his engine built, on the stock mazdaspeed turbo. 3inch o/i intercooler, it has 440 injectors. also, AEM wideband, autometer cobalt boost gauge, and apexi3 AFC. alot more parts i cant even name atm.

i can get some pics up on the weekend....also has, the msp suspension setup with tein lowering springs...., its got some decent rims, it runs good, i just got both clutch cylinders replaced.

few things here and there, 5% tints all around, magnaflow full exhaust 2.75in piping, i belive its a 3in tip on it, the car sounds mean!, pioneer head unit ipod ready, everything is wired, has all the wiring in the trunk needed for a amp and sub, plug and play. pioneer speakers in the front, and some "type s" ones in the back, lol. custom yellow stitching shift boot, and arm rest, msp front seats in perfect condition, clean!, autopage alarm system with remote start, yes it works...strut bar....custom blacked out interior, roof, pillars, all. i have three shift knobs for it, have a spec stage 2 clutch coming for it right now, i've done alot of things to this car since i picked it up, definately made it alot nicer, i dont have a price set in mind really, i paid $5,000 for the car, turbo kit was $1500.......and ive spent at least another $2500 in replacing parts and new gaskets in the past year....

im hoping to see something in the range of $7500 OBO, with turbo....if you want it N/A throw me an offer. the mileage it has is from roadtrips to orlando, and the car has a clean title and no damage, just minor dings and such, a bit of body work and some paint would definately spice it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back