GI: 3.25 inch Stainless Steel Race Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if anyone has meet anyone running the two pipe setup that perrin has for the evo and wrx. they say it flows better than a 3in single. its a dual 2.5 pipe to a single muffler. i was wondering if its just space issues why it could not be applied to other cars. yall are the smart ones, im just trying to inspire.

i wonder if anyone has meet anyone running the two pipe setup that perrin has for the evo and wrx. they say it flows better than a 3in single. its a dual 2.5 pipe to a single muffler. i was wondering if its just space issues why it could not be applied to other cars. yall are the smart ones, im just trying to inspire.

what are the advantages of this compared to the single pipe 3"??

i've seen how this thread has been around for almost a year and from the looks of it everyone is dying for it to come out. i just got my MSP a few weeks ago and i want to upgrade the exhaust as my first mod and if you decide to make it a full TB i'll jump on it right away and get the funds ready asap. keep us posted

I haven't read this whole thread, but just so I'm not getting my hopes up, is this still underway? Or has PG dropped this project? Thanks

Although its looking like this isn't happening, I would swipe my card today if it was available. Bump for interest!

Well i just got off the phone with the big man. We would like to have a significant amount of interest in this before we are going to do this because i will be making a trip myself to IL to get the system fitted and tested and made. If the interest is there we can get these up and running before the Christmas trees are getting cut down.

So basically what i'm saying is we should start a pre-pre list

As far as price goes, any prices in this thread are irrelevant because these quotes were before our shop was up and through a different source.

So price is yet to be set, just looking for the interest

As long as its under $1000, count me in. Also, what kind of muffler are we talkin about here? APEXi style or maybe something along the lines of the Thermal or Perrin?

1. OneQuikMSP

Last edited:
we are talking like a race exhaust nothing fancy just powerful and good gains

As long as its under $1000, count me in. Also, what kind of muffler are we talkin about here? APEXi style or maybe something along the lines of the Thermal or Perrin?

1. OneQuikMSP
2. alca0811

I second that about the price. . . well, if you can make it around or below $850 that would be even better.

this is going to be a race exhaust - stainless pipes, race mufflers, no resonators, no cats. a tip will be optional. the price will be down there but i need a car to demo this on (probably mutmatt) and it will attach to the S-pipe. making a 3+ inch S-pipe is a little out of our ability and will not fit.

(mswerd)
Thats sounds great. Man.. I wish my car had picked a better time to blow the tranny lol. I would be a guinea pig!

this is going to be a race exhaust - stainless pipes, race mufflers, no resonators, no cats. a tip will be optional. the price will be down there but i need a car to demo this on (probably mutmatt) and it will attach to the S-pipe. making a 3+ inch S-pipe is a little out of our ability and will not fit.

so you gonna make something like Vibrant but deleted cats & resonator and bigger pipes ??
what "race muffler" you got in mind ?? (scratch) (boom02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back