GI: 2003.5 Titanium spliter

So...
At christmas time I hit a patch of ice and ended up tearing off my front bumper. The kicker was that it took a month to get all the parts from the local Stealership. In the mean time I was collecting the parts to put fog lights in, partially because the dealership said I couldn't get the splitter in the first place, and cause I really wanted fogs.

The splitter was installed on the car for 6~ish months before I removed it an mounted factory fogs with DMM lights. Now I have a splitter sitting in garage taking up space that I will probably not never use again.

Any one interested? I see that there is nobody actively looking.

Thanks

^^^ +1 ^^^

Greyhound shipping only works when buyer and seller are willing to make the trip to the bus depot.

So, as it turns out the shipping estimate on Greyhound's website is right the F_ck out-of-er as the online quote to send to Sil03Pro was $36.00 and when I call to schedule pick-up it is suddenly $160. WTF!? The corporate guys on the phone says that they are aware that their website gives the wrong info, but that is a heft difference.

Anyone local looking for this part?

Sil, I will get back to you ;)

y don't you jist take it and drop it off at the bus station instead of doin a pick up.. or do you not have a greyhound station in your area??

I have a depot in my area, but when I called to get a solid price quote I was told that the wesite is wrong. Would also love to just drop it off but the box doesn't fit in the car, so I need to be sure exactly how much it cost as I needed someone else to drop it for me.

Should also add that I was asking both to schedule a pick up but also for drop off costs. We never made it to the pick-up cost!

Last edited:
Back