Get rid of your exaust

twentyfive

:
02 Protege LX
Hey guys just wondering if anyone from the calgary area is willing to part with their used/new exaust or performance muffler. Willing to seriously consider anything that will fit on a 2002 Protege Sedan.

Thanks guys

Brian MP5T said:
I don't think there is a diff..
yes, there's a difference. the protege 5 exhaust is a bit longer than the regular sedan one.

Last edited:
sephiroth said:
yes, there's a difference. the protege 5 exhaust is a bit longer than the regular sedan one.
actually the other way around.. but a difference none the less i geuss :p

Hi
Iam from Calagry and I have a muffler MazdaSpeed for Protg 5 2002 for sale....

Hey guys just wondering if anyone from the calgary area is willing to part with their used/new exaust or performance muffler. Willing to seriously consider anything that will fit on a 2002 Protege Sedan.

Thanks guys

You can have my Protege5 Mazdaspeed Muffler for free. I used it for 4 months but it was too noisy for me. It has been sitting in the garage for the last 2 years. PM me if you want to make pickup arrangements.

Update: Given away to 25!

Attachments

• Mazda 005.jpg
    Mazda 005.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Thanks Rudy! Mufflers on now... damn was it a b**** to get the old one off :D. Sounds fucken sweet.... THANKS man much appreciated.

twentyfive said:
Thanks Rudy! Mufflers on now... damn was it a b**** to get the old one off :D. Sounds fucken sweet.... THANKS man much appreciated.

The case of beer was much appreciated!

Back