Genuine italian leather shift boots - custom made for your MS3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

We, RedlineGoods.com, are no stranger to the automotive industry. We have been providing our customers (now over 12 000) with QUALITY GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for 5+ years now. If you take pride in your ride - you will want to read this.

Has your shift boot seen better days?
Have you purchased a short shifter kit and the stock boot doesn't look good anymore or even hinders shifter travel?
Do you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather?
Are you looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior?

Regardless of the reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others. See for yourself:
MR2MK2-02.jpg

RedlineGoods has nothing to do with mass production. We're all about YOUR needs and YOUR car, which means a vast array of customization options.

These range from available materials (leather, carbon-fiber, faux-alcantara, perforated leater), through many color options (30+ colors of material and threads) to various finishing types (quadruple thread, two-tone, stripes and piping) - and we're open to even more custom arrangements. You can find our complete color chart by clicking here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm.

You can also order a re-sized shift boot for your short shifter or custom transmission setup, get the boot with the mounting bracket (where available) and order extra padding for your armrest cover. Or if you need a small design modification, for example in order to get your aftermarket shift knob to sit flush against your shift boot - we're the ones you should send an email to!

Our products are hand made to your order, shipped from Europe and arrive at your doorstep within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on many automotive forums and we frequently receive great customer comments. Just run a search on RedlineGoods on this forum to find out more about us, our products and our customer feedback.

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the link above them to go directly to our page dedicated to YOUR CAR, where you can easily order them with PayPal or your credit card!

Pricing schedule:
Mazda3 04+ both boots and armrest cover ---> $109.00
Mazda3 04+ both boots ---> $69.00
Mazda3 04+ shift boot and armrest cover ---> $79.00
Mazda3 04+ shift boot ONLY ---> $49.00
Mazda3 04+ ebrake boot and armrest cover ---> $79.00
Mazda3 04+ ebrake boot ONLY ---> $49.00
Mazda3 04+ armrest cover ONLY ---> $59.00

Email'd you a couple weeks back but never got a response. I'll try PM'ing.

Hello everyone,

since the USD has been doing much better against the EUR (in which we incur most of our costs) we have some GREAT news!

We've decided to extend the Christmas special until January 31st! So for another 2+ weeks if your order total above $50, SHIPPING WILL BE OUR TREAT! And, to top that off, it's discount code time. :)

Here's a brand new pic of a B&M short shifter with an adequately shortened shift boot in a MK5 Jetta/Golf. You can order your shift boot customized for size easily - the appropriate control is right there on our website's order form!

VWMK5-07.jpg

Here's what the stock boot looks like:
VWMK5-02.jpg

Big difference there, isn't it? :)

Here's the new code: 63084C2OTBS - valid through January 14th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

The stock boot on the VW actually looks nice, but I agree...your guys' is better. Can't wait to get my goodies. Would you like me to take some pics and post them up or email them to you?

^I agree. Nice job on the shortening the boot but I would have used your double-stitching option and matched the stock red-and-white. That looks nice for stock.

I see. I thought this was a before and after comparison. I still think a)nice job on the shortened boot, and b) the two-tone quad stitch is the better finish of the two. Ordered mine yesterday!

Oh...I assumed since you said stock boot it was the one that came with the VW. So it was a stock boot "sized" boot that you guys made :)

EDIT* Added pictures of mine.

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Last edited:
Have a new discount code that's good thru the 31st to take full advantage of the included shipping offer? I'll send ya a PM too. :)

Hi everyone - I've been lurking around for quite some time but never really post much.

Well, just finished putting my new shift boot on my TWM shifter.. and damn it looks good. Thanks Redline.

mazdaspeed3shiftboot010tn6.jpg

Hello,

Here's a brand new set of pics of a black/violety blue with red thread pictures of a 08+ Impreza:

SubaruWRX08-06.jpg

SubaruWRX08-07.jpg

SubaruWRX08-08.jpg

And here's the new code: 6B3XK088HW4 - valid through January 28th!

Take care
Maciek

Hi all,

we've decided to post another (3rd) discount code for January. Which is the first time ever we've posted a discount code three times in a month. I'm afraid that means there will be a while until a code is released for February.

Why?

Because we simply couldn't wait to share these pictures with you. Black leather, charcoal carbon-fiber vinyl stripes and red thread. An AWESOME combination of not just colors, but materials as well! :)

Mazda3-28.jpg

Mazda3-29.jpg

Here's the new code: F631NS61TB2 - valid through February 4th!

Take care
Maciek

Hello,

the last discount code for February follows these 3 lovely pics: black leather, red stripes and silver thread:

TL0508-07.jpg

TL0508-06.jpg

TL0508-05.jpg

Here's the new code: P6C316QL7J5 - valid through February 25th!

Take care
Maciek

Hello,

Here's a bit of info some of you may not have been aware of. We are increasingly going into making shift boots for trucks, besides regular vehicles. I know some of us consider our trucks to be beaters for hauling stuff and ourselves around without worrying to much about what it looks like inside, but if you have a truck that you care about, why not come to us to spice up it a little? Here's a sample of an X-terra 00 through 04:

Xterra0004-02.jpg

The new code is RH63E2K43R3 - valid through March 11th!

Take care
Maciek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back