Genpu Mazdaspeed3 Weathertech Floorliner(Black), and 9t hNorth Genwun/Genpu rear chassis brace

Genpu Mazdaspeed3 Weathertech Floorliner(Black), and 9t hNorth Genwun/Genpu rear chassis brace

For sale:
1.) 9th North Rear Chassis Brace(Genwun/Genpu) Speed3 or Non-Speed3................$75 shipped.
* Connects the rear chassis at the rear seat to strengthen the chassis from twisting when
cornering. Very noticeable difference.
* In perfect condition.

2.) Weathertech Floorliner (front and rear) in Black.................................................Sold!

Pm me if interested.

List Date: 2/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Genpu Mazdaspeed3 Weathertech Floorliner(Black), and 9t hNorth Genwun/Genpu rear chassis brace
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $0.00 + FREE! Shipping

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: Genpu Mazdaspeed3 Weathertech Floorliner(Black), and 9t hNorth Genwun/Genpu rear chassis brace

Last edited:
So does that bar connect the rear suspension barely behind the rear seats?

This bar attaches to the rear seat mounting points. Trust me, it made a huge difference on how the car cornered. It may not seemed possible, but it did.

This bar attaches to the rear seat mounting points. Trust me, it made a huge difference on how the car cornered. It may not seemed possible, but it did.

Gah. Me wants. I'll wait until next check, then I'll take a gander at my money situation.

Back