Gen1 Mazdaspeed3 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTMS3

:
Mazdaspeed 3 2010
Okay so originally I was looking to trade for a set of MZ5 wheels but I got a deal on a winter setup so instead so I am just looking to sell these at this point. I had these from my gen1 that I purchased in 07. They were my summer wheels for my genone and last winter they were the winter setup for my Gen2. As you can see they are dirty but overall in great condition. 2 of 4 wheels do have some minor rash but nothing deep and there are no dents or bends at all.

$300 picked up/local meet or $350 shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks for looking!
GENONE WHEELS: (2 OF 4 have minor curb rash which are circled) NO TPMS! 18" x 7" 5 x 114.3
015.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't these from a first Generation Mazdaspeed 3 and not originally on a Mazda 5?

The "Mazda5 wheels" title is a bit misleading.

I never stated they where the MZ5 wheels, must have been the mods when they moved the thread from WTB section. I also changed info to 7", thought they were the same as the gen2 wheels. my bad.

I never stated they where the MZ5 wheels, must have been the mods when they moved the thread from WTB section. I also changed info to 7", thought they were the same as the gen2 wheels. my bad.

Sorry, my bad. Wasn't really paying attention when I moved and renamed the thread... I just left the main part of the thread title and took out the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back