Gear shifter light bulb part number for 2014 CX-5?

I'm having a hard time finding the part number for the gear shifter light bulb part # for a 2014 CX-5 2.0L automatic. Can anyone help me with the part number?

Is it a specific bulb or the same as another bulb in the car?

Thanks in advance!

it’s a standard ”T5” bulb.

56DB32F4-6772-4BED-8132-EB1C196C0E3E.jpeg

I have a 2013 and had this light go out a while ago and I had the dealer change it when I brought it in for some other work. It died again a few months later and just left it.

Maybe I’ll try to replace it myself. I was hesitant pulling the center console pieces off but….YOLO!

I have a 2013 and had this light go out a while ago and I had the dealer change it when I brought it in for some other work. It died again a few months later and just left it.

Maybe I’ll try to replace it myself. I was hesitant pulling the center console pieces off but….YOLO!
Mazda should use an LED for this gear shifter light instead of a traditional incandescent bulb. Search the YouTube and there’re good videos to show you how to replace the bulb such as these:

Thanks. I had found the first one but he didn’t show all of the critical steps like popping off the cover, disconnecting the power cable or taking out the bulb. He only talked about them. The second video is a lot better and since he showed the steps it doesn’t matter that I couldn’t understand him,

Back