GB: Mazdaspeed3 T-Shirts- time to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine in Dallas today.... great quality on the print.... thanks for putting this buy together!

got mine today too..Show'd some of my friends at work where i had it shipped and they are like what its a shirt...My only reply was its a MS3 thing ha ha...great shirt man, i love it and will wear it with pride to represent my speed

hey, istill did get my second set of shirts. what is going on? you guys are trying to screw me, i know it. I knew this was a bad idea. boy, i will never buy cool tshirts again.

Well i tried to create a negative post but i could not put my heart into it. This might be the only 24/7 that has not one criticism. not that there is anything wrong with a healthy dialogue.

Mine came Monday. The wife dissed the grocery bags and my fourteen year old stepson just doesn`t get it. Who cares. I love it. I have no idea where the hell I`ll wear it, but I love it.
Great job all around.
Thanks for putting this together.

I received mine on 7/27. Nice quality and fast delivery. A+ paypal feedback!(cheers2)

Rec'd the balance and the one for me really is the best of all six. Thanks again. A collectors item!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back