GB: AWR Motor Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

qvverty187

:
06 Tit. Gray Mazda3i
I posted this over in the general Marketplace, but I figured since this was specific to the Mazda3 I will post here as well. Anyhow, basically I'm setting up a Group Buy on the AWR motor mounts for the mazda3. The price is $81.90 shipped to the US and if we get 20 or more the price shipped will be $76. More info is over at the mazda3forums -

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=41423.msg605352

prices went up

tsunami said:
i think thats the same price i paid without a group buy....????

With shipping to NJ the price was 95 from awrracing.com. The price alone is 81.95 I believe. From what I heard prices went up recently, so it is very possible that you got it for even cheaper than the group buy. BUT if you bought them recently for cheaper please pass along a source!!!

yeah i bought mine like 2 months ago (maybe longer) and i think it was 78 shipped... good luck with it man...

Corksport is selling them for $68 plus shipping.
Protege Garage is selling them for $79.99 shipped.

Damn!!! Awesome stuff, this will def save me a lot of trouble by not having to organize a group buy! Thanks!! Oh, btw, I tried looking on corksport.com no luck finding it - did you see it there recently?

tsunami said:
see its much nicer over here.... (lol)

Damn right. I stopped frequenting that other board many months ago. Way too many assholes for me. (poke)

Oh, and I ordered my mount from Travis at Corksport yesterday. I'll have it next Thursday. (thumb)

Last edited:
weird. awr sells it for the highest price.

looks lie corksport hasnt raised the price. AWR raised the price in the new year

That's actually not all that weird. Most manufacturers that also sell their own products sell at "MSRP". That's why it's called MSRP. :D

Other retailers can sell at their cost plus markup, which is generally substantially lower than MSRP.

Try looking at the prices of guns. The one I just bought has an MSRP of $476 and I paid $349 for it. :rolleyes:

Received mine from Corksport. It's pretty. :D

Not sure when I'll be able to actually install it, though... (shrug)

goldwing2000 said:
Received mine from Corksport. It's pretty. :D

Not sure when I'll be able to actually install it, though... (shrug)
do it during commercials sometime. its seriously about that easy

tphskab said:
do it during commercials sometime. its seriously about that easy

Oh, I know. It's only two bolts. The hardest part is getting it off the ground to access it. It's not a question of difficulty, it's just that all my free time is going to other stuff.
I have to finish stripping down some axles so I can finish loading all my scrap into my trailer, which I have to finish building, and then go empty it so I can go pick up some new steel so I can replace the floor pans in the Blazer so I can Rhino Line the interior before I get the new rear springs so I can install the new axles, which I still need to get the wheels for.

(boom07)

And since the car is running and driving, it's been "gas & go". I still have the SS brake lines sitting in a box, too.

goldwing2000 said:
Oh, I know. It's only two bolts. The hardest part is getting it off the ground to access it. It's not a question of difficulty, it's just that all my free time is going to other stuff.
I have to finish stripping down some axles so I can finish loading all my scrap into my trailer, which I have to finish building, and then go empty it so I can go pick up some new steel so I can replace the floor pans in the Blazer so I can Rhino Line the interior before I get the new rear springs so I can install the new axles, which I still need to get the wheels for.

(boom07)

And since the car is running and driving, it's been "gas & go". I still have the SS brake lines sitting in a box, too.
wow, that sounds like a lot of work! haha

Yep. And that's not even all of it. And it doesn't include 9-13 hours a day for my actual paying job.

Good news on GB

well going through corksport and they are $70 shipped to the us...

For more info:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=41423.0

In a nutshell-
Ordering Process:
1.) Go to: http://corksport.com/store/category/6ak6/axe-drivetrain.html
2.) Checkout, prior to paying enter the promotional code 0z05j7k
3.) PM or post here that you have paid so that I can keep an accurate count.
3.) Wait until 10 people payup.
4.) Corksport Starts to ship - wait for it to arrive at your doorstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back