Gauging Interest on Genuine MazdaSpeed Seats

Sushi-Monster

Sparco Freak!
:
Titanium Grey 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege
A while ago, a friend on this forum posted a link to CorkSports section of seats http://www.corksport.com/main.php3?primNavIndex=0&mainURL=%2Fstore%2Findex.php3%3Fcat%3D297491

If you clicked on the link, near the bottom of the page there were 3 MazdaSpeed seats.

If people are intrested in these seats maybe good ol' pdhaudio83 could start a group buy for these things. Sadly the prices scare me... but if there is enough people willing to pay for lets say 1100 or less for a pair of F-Type seats... instead of the $890 asking price for *gasp* 1 SEAT...

Here are the pics... hope CorkSport doesn't get angry for taking there bandwidth!!!

530480.jpg

MazdaSpeed Sport Seat $780

530479.jpg

MazdaSpeed F-Type Sport Seat $890

530481.jpg

MazdaSpeed T-Type Sport Seat - $1155.00

I hope there are people that are intrested in these seats as much as me!

as rice as everyone will say they are, i like the white sport seats the best :)
and they're cheaper......

no matter though since i cant afford any of em

I like the middle selection but weouldnt even dream of paying that much when you can get sparco seats for the same or less.

Personally if I wanted ones that looked like that I would go with the ebay mazdaspeed seats. I dont care if they arent real mazdaspeed they look good and are only like 3-400 a pair. that or the black/grey ractive seats are my choice.

sorry if i ruin your sale.. but those ebay ones aren't dot approved i don't think.. which brings me to the point that people probably never think about. if you get into an accident, your back is gonna get f*#$@d up

you dont think or you dont know, would be a shame to ruin that guys rep based on assumption, i think Ill email him and find out, considering one of the auctions stated good lumbar support I am interested to find out, the ractive seats are my other cheap alternative.

Ill never have the kinda cash where I can justify spending that much on mazdaspeed or even sparco seats, shame.

p5sundevil said:
you dont think or you dont know, would be a shame to ruin that guys rep based on assumption, i think Ill email him and find out, considering one of the auctions stated good lumbar support I am interested to find out, the ractive seats are my other cheap alternative.

Ill never have the kinda cash where I can justify spending that much on mazdaspeed or even sparco seats, shame.
Sadly when you do start actual auto-x or legal based racing you will need sparco or DOT approved seats... I want Sparcos but looking to keep the MazdaSpeed image. Too bad CorkSport will not budge on the price of these seats... looks like I'll hit the Sparcos after all... Any thoughts on alternatives such as Corbeau, Bride, Recaro and others?

corbeau makes some pimp ones, bride is great quality but I never liked their designs, which is personal taste.

your choice really, all flavor =)

Back