Gauging Interest Clazzio Seat Covers (custom order). Need 20+ orders

Update:
Clazzio interest is dead and I no longer need these. I even tried contacting them for a personal special order but they never responded... I did receive the covers for the Fit and they look/feel great for the price!

I came across this eBay listing right when I was selling my Sport; it actually gave me doubts about selling it but having an auto comes first. Though I pass this along in the event a fellow Sport/Touring owner is looking to add leather seats. It appears the seller can't sell them. Looks like OE replacement quality but requires removing the existing covers, which can be challenging. Price is hard to beat for full interior and it even comes with extra pieces for the door panel! Practical color, REAL leather, and only $435 shipped -hell of a deal! Good luck to whoever gets them and let us know how it goes.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

(no relations to the seller)

Last edited:
Damn that's nice... would rather replace the seats though :(
Would it be cheaper to pull a full interior from a wrecked car? I assume it would cost a lot but maybe this is a cheaper way but you'd still end up with used seat cushions. That eBay set is pretty cheap. There's also a Catskinz set on eBay for over $1k and it is pretty much the same thing. I find that the factory leather on my GT feels pretty good/durable but I don't know what quality that set is. The fact that it is leather means is should be expensive.

Would it be cheaper to pull a full interior from a wrecked car? I assume it would cost a lot but maybe this is a cheaper way but you'd still end up with used seat cushions. That eBay set is pretty cheap. There's also a Catskinz set on eBay for over $1k and it is pretty much the same thing. I find that the factory leather on my GT feels pretty good/durable but I don't know what quality that set is. The fact that it is leather means is should be expensive.

Oh, I wasn't thinking stock replacement. I was thinking of going to my favorite best-value aftermarket seats... http://www.corbeau.com/ . I've installed them into 3 cars already, and the S2000 is probably going to get a set in the near future too. A set of TRSs or CR1s would work well, or maybe even the old school looking "Sport Seats." Good stuff.

^^ envisioning a track duty MZ5 with 4 racing seats.
smiley_thumbs_up.gif

^^ envisioning a track duty MZ5 with 4 racing seats.
smiley_thumbs_up.gif

If the 5 ever becomes my primary car, then it will definitely have 4 race buckets, better custom suspension than the BCs, and a turbo + LSD... but sadly the S2000, CRX and Frontier will get modification $ priority over the 5. I'll still replace stock stuff with performance hardware when they wear out like I have with the shocks and tires, but the 5's primary duty is still kid hauling- which means that its primary track modification is the trail of crumbs and fries falling out the door seams to confuse slower drivers on the track.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fronty? Please do share phunky. I also had a Fronty that I sadly got rid of that I regret daily. I loved my 2004 Fronty with a ton of goodies.

Fronty? Please do share phunky. I also had a Fronty that I sadly got rid of that I regret daily. I loved my 2004 Fronty with a ton of goodies.

08 SE Crew Cab 4x4 Long Bed, Stick. Whew, long model type...

All it has so far is a 1.25" front lift to level (didn't touch the rear, most do and go even higher), 285/70-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers all around with NO loss in gas mileage (gearing offset the extra weight), and tons of stereo goodies. But without polluting the thread too much, this was new:

new_frontier_800.jpg

This was playtime:

frontier_dyno_m_1.jpg

frontier_baseline.jpg

This was after the micro-lift but before the new wheels/tires:

frontier_mini_lift_compare.jpg

Well just got directed to this thread by Silentnoise713. If it makes a difference put me down on the list, even though this is a old thread, but you never know some other members might go along with it.

Back