Gas pump rip off

ZeroAccess said:
I read somewhere that people that syphon that little bit out of the gas get a lot! of gas over the course of a lifetime..

Hell with gas costing 2.00/gal .01 cents each time adds up ya know

Anybody else here remember the big gas crunch and people were getting arrested for theft when they tried to drain the gas out of the line after the pump stopped?

I predict that by the end of the year the national average for regular grade gas will be at $2.35. Anyone know of a turbo kit for the Civic Hybrid?

I skipped the last page, so don't know what was said so gonna post ***** this maybe.

The gas lines themselves have a siphon on them, and once the person is done using them, the gas is than pulled back into the holding tanks. When you go and get gas, than line than fills back up. This is done for saftey reasons as well.

Can anyone please explain the 9/10ths thing? Is it marketing or this there a legitimate reason for this?

Sorry, but I had to bump this thread. Anyone else think it hilarious everyone is mad about $2.00 gas? Give it a few more years and I'm sure we would kill to pay only $4.00 a gallon.

Back