Garage Sale! FTC, LSD's, Cam gears, J&S, B&M + more

Garage Sale! FTC, LSD's, Cam gears, J&S, B&M + more - EDIT

EDIT: I just realized I have the 626 manifold and egr pipe listed separately. They will come together.

Hello, I got on an organizing binge and decided to clean up my crap. we just moved into a house 2 months ago and I'm still working on things.

In all honestly, what motivated me to finally get around to this is the fact I REALLY want to build an M-4, been looking at parts for days now, and man has stuff come a long way in the past few years.

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48!

You must post in this thread, I will not honor PM's

I accept Paypal, andrew.gandolfo85@gmail.com
Do not send payment until I've let you know to do so.

Thanks for looking!

Used Quaife LSD w/ Bolts
SOLD. Price reduced! I bought from another member and never installed it. The member I bought it from had it checked out. I also checked with Quaife to verify that their lifetime warranty is transferable, so no worries there.
IMAG0603.jpg
IMAG0604.jpg
IMAG0605.jpg

Brand New revised OEM LSD w/ welded ring gear
. SOLD bought from PG, never installed
IMAG0606.jpg
IMAG0607.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0603.jpg
    IMAG0603.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 499
  • IMAG0604.jpg
    IMAG0604.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 421
  • IMAG0605.jpg
    IMAG0605.jpg
    634.8 KB · Views: 409
  • IMAG0606.jpg
    IMAG0606.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 418
  • IMAG0607.jpg
    IMAG0607.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
I though the 626 manis already came with no vcts. Y do you say you're we're removed and need to be plugged ?

i can't remember the specifics, but depnding on the year, and if it was california emissions compliant, then it had the VTCS butterflies to improve cold start emissions. either way it has the EGR pipe, which if i remember it's hard to come by and not cheap. i've been out of this game too long. lol. life had a different path, thats why i'm selling everything i haven't installed. my car is plenty fast, and I daily drive it. and after working on cars all day i don't even want to think about touching mine unless it needs something.

Is the Quiafe for F or G series?
Do you know if the warranty would be valid if I brought it over to Norway?

should be G series. I bought it 3 years ago for my '03

the warranty is transferable, they sell them worldwide.

also if you want to ship international, you are going to have to cover shipping on this bad boy.

$700 shipped in the U.S., international pays shipping. this thing ain't light, and I won't be able to use a flat rate box because I'm going to pack the s*** out of it.

should be G series. I bought it 3 years ago for my '03

the warranty is transferable, they sell them worldwide.

also if you want to ship international, you are going to have to cover shipping on this bad boy.

Going for a roadtrip in the states in October also so I can pick it up somewhere along my route, the nearest I'll be NC would be Atlanta so you probably will have to ship it to a friend of mine I'm meeting along the way.

The whole idea is to get a used transmission and then find somewhere in the US to install it and then ship that over since I can't find anyone that will open and replace my broken LSD without charging insane amount for it since nobody really know how to work on this transmission and thus charges a lot of hours...

I'm going to get this b/c when there are so much hassle geting the LSD replaced I don't want to do it again and will probably sell my spare welded Mazdaspeed one on this forum.

OK, enough blahblah, send me your Paypal address on a PM and I'll send you the money and get you an adress in the states (if you don't by chance know of a shop near you that can find a used transmission and install this in it without charging very much to get it installed.)

Quaife is sold and shipped..

there's still some good stuff available.

no one wants a new knocklite? $20 off MSRP with shipping included.

And again, I thank all buyers for their purchases from me.

here is what you all have funded for me, from one toy to another. still not done, waiting on some back ordered stuff. and saving up for an EOTech, or possibly an ACOG. my years in the military using high dollar equipment have spoiled me. the only thing i cheaped out on was the lower receiver.

attachment.php

Attachments

• m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 110
Back