Galaxy Gray Mica

cruzdreamer said:
Thanks for sharing all those pics.....sounds like you got a great deal! Congrats! I happened to notice a pinstripe on the car.....first I have seen. I was thinking it needs a little something on the sides and was thinking a pinstripe that flared out in some way on the end or with the words CX 7 at the end of the pinstripe. Love the Z too!! Good taste in cars! Enjoy!

Thanks for the complements Bro, the pinstripe came with the truck. I agree, it would look nice if it had the CX-7 at the end.

Z_Monzter said:
Thanks for the complements Bro, the pinstripe came with the truck. I agree, it would look nice if it had the CX-7 at the end.

Just to let you know.....no "Bro" here as I am female.....I'll settle for gal!;] Anway, you're welcome!

cruzdreamer said:
Just to let you know.....no "Bro" here as I am female.....I'll settle for gal!;] Anway, you're welcome!

(shocked) LOL, I apologize, I didn't know. Now that I know, thanks for the complements Gal!!!

By the way I just check your jewlery website and I have to say that you have some skills. Your jewelry is beautiful and diferent, I really like it. I'll like to buy some for my wife later on!

Last edited:
Now thats how you introduce your new car, lots of pics. Well Done (first)

I'm feeling bummed here in OZ though, when the car gets released here in November no Sat Nav for us or reversing camera. I wish Mazda would get their act together in Australia.

Hum said:
Now thats how you introduce your new car, lots of pics. Well Done (first)

I'm feeling bummed here in OZ though, when the car gets released here in November no Sat Nav for us or reversing camera. I wish Mazda would get their act together in Australia.

What do you mean. They don't offer all the options up there???

That's :bs:

Australia, Hmm, sounds like a cool place to live (Da beach, sun, Bikini's and of course the surf board).

Z_Monzter said:
(shocked) LOL, I apologize, I didn't know. Now that I know, thanks for the complements Gal!!!

By the way I just check your jewlery website and I have to say that you have some skills. Your jewelry is beautiful and diferent, I really like it. I'll like to buy some for my wife later on!

Thanks much Z Monzter.....My sister is a clay artist and many of the pendants are cool clay pieces....all different and unique....it's even better in person...pics don't do the pieces justice!! Just let me know...I add more pics every so often! A portion gets donated to help kids w/Autism too! Thanks again!

To Monster_Z:
You can publish still several fotos of screen with audio, settings, trip, etc...???
p.s. Excuseme for my curved english.

microb said:
To Monster_Z:
You can publish still several fotos of screen with audio, settings, trip, etc...???
p.s. Excuseme for my curved english.

Sure, I am getting ready to go out, so I'll take pics and post them this evening for you.:)

microb said:
(bowdown) Muchas gracias, amigo !!!

Aqui estan las fotos que me pediste!
Here you go!
Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Thanks for great work! But in our country navigation systems and sattelite radio don't work (we live in big ass). Therefore, if you it does not hinder, please public still several fotos of screen not connected with navigation. For example, audio regimes, climate, system settings, trip computer (CX-7 have it???). On the whole all, which knows how to show this screen. I have e-owners manual, but there is no this information.
p.s. Excuse if I strain you.

microb said:
Thanks for great work! But in our country navigation systems and sattelite radio don't work (we live in big ass). Therefore, if you it does not hinder, please public still several fotos of screen not connected with navigation. For example, audio regimes, climate, system settings, trip computer (CX-7 have it???). On the whole all, which knows how to show this screen. I have e-owners manual, but there is no this information.

Not a problem, I'll send you the bill for the pictures later,j/k. I'll try to do it later on today!(breakn)

To Z_Monzter:
You 350Z have audio BOSE with 8 spekears (incl. 2woofers, as in my Max04)? If yes, then what system better sounds on CX or Z? (RTM)

Z_Monzter said:
Not a problem, I'll send you the bill for the pictures later,j/k. I'll try to do it later on today!(breakn)

OK. Now in me and in USA creditor appeared. "I`ll be must" - speak russians. (friday)

microb said:
To Z_Monzter:
You 350Z have audio BOSE with 8 spekears (incl. 2woofers, as in my Max04)? If yes, then what system better sounds on CX or Z? (RTM)

Yes I have BOSE in the Z. My Z is a Toriung model. But It only comes with 1 Subwoofer.

In my personal opinion the Bose system in the 350Z is a piece of $#!T. For what you pay for it should sound better.

Now, the CX-7's Bose system in the other hand, sounds pretty good, way better that the one on my Z.

microb said:

Here ya go...........

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 641
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 636
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 648
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 621
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 634
Here is the Bose crapy radio in my 350z. It looks bold to me, but atleast I have a 6 in dash cd player.

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 626
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 634
Back