G2 caliper paint

ohioan

:
Ms3, silver gt
Just ordered the red! Going to be going on the 07' mazdaspeed3 :)
She's sunlight silver. Everything stock. Anyone else have this done? These colors?
I'll post pic's when I'm done.

i painted my calipers fire engine red. what brand? i dont remember. but i remember i got it at an auto parts store and it still hasnt cracked or nothing.

When I had my MS3, I used some Black G2 paint on my calipers:

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0023-2.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0013-3.jpg

Yeah hank, I remember yours. I wanted to do the same thing with the stickers, but realized with stock rims, you wouldn't see them. So just paint for me.

Yeah hank, I remember yours. I wanted to do the same thing with the stickers, but realized with stock rims, you wouldn't see them. So just paint for me.

True. Those 8 billion-spoked stockers will cover up any bling that's behind them :)

Nice! Lookin good guys! I wanna do this to mine. The "MAZDASPEED" and "3" logos... are those vynil, or painted?

If you check my sig I have done mine also. Keep in mind once you paint them you will need to clean them. I clean mine every week or every two weeks when I do my windows. Invisible glass is very safe for caliper paint and does a really good job too. I just make it part of that.

Also keep in mind you will need to bleed systems very carefully now. One drop of brake fluid and your paints ruined. Once it breaks that bond in one spot it starts to flake away.

Does the G2 paint in red match the True red color? or is there another paint that matches more accurately?

I plan on painting my calipers too and would like to know where I can get a deal on the kit. eBay has them for about $37

I've purchased two G2 kits now and eBay was the cheapest both times for me at $37.

Wow I really like the decals on the calipers, I just contacted them thru email to see if they can do custom ones for me that say pinky =)

Just finished painting them... didn't paint the retaining clips on front or back... if it bothers me too much, I'll spray em later.

Back