G/I helmets and jackets for GSXR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmp3

:
2002 Lexus IS300 1997 Toyota 4runner
I am just wanting to see if there was anyone that needs a mens and womens jackets and helmets before I actually post them for sale. I have a BRAND NEW Arai and Suzuki GSXR leather jacket, I paid $550 a peice for them. ANd a brand new pink ladies Joe Rocket jacket for sale, I paid $229 for hers. And an AGV ladies helmet. THe Arai has been worn twice and the jackets have only been worn once. ANy interest before I let them go locally?

I know, I know. PICS!!! I will but I am just seeing if anyone is interested before I take pics and post them.

I would take $300 for the Arai and $300 for the GSXR jacket and $150 for the ladies jacket. Like I said hte ladies jacket has never been put on the the other helmet and jacket have been worn twice. If you are interested I will take pics tonight. What kind of bike do you have?

Nice jacket but i think i am going to have to pass. I have a R6 and having a Suzuki jacket just don't mix. If it did not have the Suzuki i would definitely consider. Great looking jacket though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back