fuel pump

@zprice, i have ptp internals lol. all thought i got mine new for 220 shipped is the only reason tho and there holding up fine.

it was a guy selling them here, brand new and i got them for that price. If you check every once in a while someone might have them up, also on the other forum a guy just sold some internals also.

ordered the autotech fuel pump yesterday!!! so excited to put all my goodies in :D (drinks)

@zprice, i have ptp internals lol. all thought i got mine new for 220 shipped is the only reason tho and there holding up fine.

The mention command does not work here, there WERE alot of failures with those internals, just going off comments elsewhere.

Z

Failures could be attributed to installation error.

Chris, please post your comment on the speeders forum, I am sure will have a number of forum members agree with your opinion. If there were no issues with the components or customer service, then why has PTP (John) been excluded from several forums?

if you go with ptp internals tell me when your motor goes zoom zoom boom. So i can say i told ya so

We will be coming out with a option for internals very very soon. So if you are wanting to go that route then we will have something for you.

at what PSI should I get internals?

right now WOT im running 1650-1780psi 3-5th...

(SRI//tip-Testpipe)

I was thinking after a tune internals for FP would be next.

Latest posts

Back