Fuel Pump upgrades

lol dude, do yourself a favor and read what you post.

If you beating of your chest about how long you have been in the mazda scene isnt instigating a dick measuring contest then you are a retard

calling someone "junior" would infer the poster would have a vast knowledge coming from experience or age, of which you clearly have neither

Either you are trying to be an idiot, or it just comes so natural to you that it blurs your line between reality and fiction. As I have said, TWICE, my stating when I got into the scene was to establish experience, 4 years worth. Your reading comprehension fail is the problem.

And have you never heard the term junior used as a pejorative? You really are a junior.

so you are a liar, thanks for clearing that up and establishing your credibility

I did what you did, so that makes us both liars? I'm fine with that.

john goes into the same bucket as E4, Midieval, Dabears2k John@theshopct Race Roots etc. you living with your head buried in the sand and being a fanboi does not excuse his behavior.

Dude, you are really bad at this. Are you even reading what I am writing before you hands vomit out the text? I am not a fanboi of his, but I am also not a tool/troll. His behavior is something I have been a critic of, which I stated, and I have never excused it. However, he is local and makes a good part backed up by cars using them and making lots of power, including one that is the record holder for power in the scene.

if i had to file chapter 11 and reopen several times as well as piss a s*** ton of people off i would change my name too. its not a business decision, its a last ditch effort to get out

The bankruptcy is a separate issue from the issue of his troll fail-base. Him coming back into the game and continuing to make parts should show the intent to actually be a functional member of this community, which is more than can be said about people such as yourself. And it isn't a s*** ton, its a small, very vocal group, and it is on a mostly personal level, nothing to do with his parts. Not now, anyway.

now please leave and take your fail with you.

My fail? Your debate skills are so incredibly lacking that I am owing newbs on MW3 while owning you. All on a 4 day weekend, while getting paid!

tho i agree this forum is weak
I am only on here for the marketplace
if kevin brings him back to msf the members will tear into him so fast he wont be able to get a word in edgewise. if you were on that forum you would know he came back for a short stint to fix any issues people were having only to be banned within 2 weeks

I do know that. I also know that when he came back, all the trolls came out and egged him into a confrontation. While I believe that as a vendor he shouldn't partake in the rolling around in the mud games, if you had known the personal insults getting thrown at him and his family, stuff that has nothing to do with his business, you may not be so quick to blame him. Then again, as a lemming, maybe you would.

im sorry, did you just try and show how cool you are by bragging about playing video games?

i dont feel the need to respond to you're pathetic posts after that revelation

go ahead, pwn those 14yr olds. do it man, you kick ass!!!

im sorry, did you just try and show how cool you are by bragging about playing video games?

i dont feel the need to respond to you're pathetic posts after that revelation

go ahead, pwn those 14yr olds. do it man, you kick ass!!!

Ok, so you lost the debate. Thanks for playing!

no no no, just didnt realize i was having a conversation with a 30yr old that spends his 4 day weekends playing video games

no no no, just didnt realize i was having a conversation with a 30yr old that spends his 4 day weekends playing video games

Nope, you lost. You can't refute anything I've said and instead have taken the low road assuming that I am the least bit insulted by what you are saying.

Ope! Here comes the msf/sf guys! Can't handle this yourself, better call for back up!

Last edited:
lol, i lost, yea ok. john isnt a douche, he didnt change names to try and hide, his parts didnt fail, and he hasnt been banned from every forum except mazdasnw

you win....

lol, i lost, yea ok. john isnt a douche, he didnt change names to try and hide, his parts didnt fail, and he hasnt been banned from every forum except mazdasnw

you win....

I feel like we are retreading old ground here, but ok, thanks for the win!

There's an interesting psychological phenomena that occurs when someone's beliefs are being tested. Even when they are shown how wrong those beliefs are, they don't give in and accept they are wrong. They act like a turtle and retreat into their shell of ignorance. You my friend, have done that and proven psychological method.

And is John on here? I dunno. Maybe if I show him how much I am defending him he'll give me a discount. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't want to be bothered to read all this ownage

ON-TOPIC: Another option for fuel pumps is HPFPupgrade.com

Proven parts on the highest horse powered vehicles on this platform and at a great price.

Last edited:
hahahahahaha, whatever makes you feel better buddy

i have not retreated at all, you have blown so many holes into your own argument its not worth my time anymore.

thanks for the lulz, the guys are enjoying it quite a bit

hahahahahaha, whatever makes you feel better buddy

i have not retreated at all, you have blown so many holes into your own argument its not worth my time anymore.

thanks for the lulz, the guys are enjoying it quite a bit

I have blown holes in my argument? Then surely you would have been able to exploit those instead of making yourself out to be a 6 year old banging out an incoherent mess from his keyboard. And when true argument failed you, you turned toward ad-hominem. Bravo, chump, bravo.

i know, what the **** did i get all these degrees for

im apparently "losing" to a WOW player

jesus christ, i guess ill just go home and bang my wife like an animal

enjoy your war game

Never played WOW. I have played Asheron's Call, Lord of the Rings: Online, Anarchy Online and Dark Age of Camelot, but never WOW, but what Comp Sci major doesn't play computer games?

Thanks for the warning, lemme grab my s*** and get outta here.

I'm done playing and I did enjoy it, thanks.

in general, vendors going by the name john suck, so he should change that as well, it only makes sense. hopefully he has made a good part finally and isn't selling snake oil anymore with "claimed" dyno numbers and no evidence. Obviously erichs car is impressive, but whatever, everyone gets lucky once.

hopefully he has made a good part finally and isn't selling snake oil anymore with "claimed" dyno numbers and no evidence. Obviously erichs car is impressive, but whatever, everyone gets lucky once.

If you are following anything he is doing, or cars powered by his now infamous fuel pump, you would see that they are all proven, with evidence and have had improved reliability from his initial fail.

He has built several motors for this platform, so everyone gets lucky several times, I guess.

show me flow rates relative to pressure within injector pulse windows at various rpm. otherwise his "infamous" pump is a crock of s***, and maybe up to par with other fuel pump vendors

i have seen that erich says he wont drive his car to the track, that he would rather trailer it, so if you are calling them reliable based on a car that sees maybe 1k miles a year ok.

show me flow rates relative to pressure within injector pulse windows at various rpm. otherwise his "infamous" pump is a crock of s***, and maybe up to par with other fuel pump vendors

Email him. I don't work with him or for him, I just run his pump.

And THIS is the only point I have been trying to get across since yesterday. Never did I say it was better. Never. I have only ever stated that it was another option for a fuel pump.

Back