fuel Cut? need help!!!!!!

Tarbino

:
2003.5 Mazda speed protege
OK so I just got my car back on the road today. Thanks to spicy orange for hooking me up with a T25R turbo. First I'll give you the run down of the car, 2003.5 MSP with 105k. BOLT ONS I have CAI injen all hard piping with corks port FMIC Forged motorsports BOV, 2.5 Corksport downpipe. (1st generation 2 piece S&J pipe. With 3" straight piped cat back. AEM wideband. I just bought the car about a month ago for a steal at $3400. Drove it home to found out when doing a deeper inspection of the car there was large amounts of oil blow bye from the turbo. From the intake manifold to the front mount was covered in oil. So now I've replaces the turbo and in the down time I came across a MSP in a junk yard that had all kinds of goodies. I picked up the Corksport DP, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber grill, the MSP lip with fog deletes. And a few other odds and ins for a total of $200! OK so now my A/F is all over the place. On start on it sits at about 14.9ish the climbs to 17 then to the three dashes. Then when driving it doesn't sit still at all when at a steady speed. It then drops to 11.9 when at full boost then it sometimes drops to 10.0. And now I have a NASTY fuel cut that doesn't even let me do a full pull the gears. I have to ease into it with out boosting to get anywhere? Any suggestion on where to start or could cause this? Also I have cleaned all the oil in everything the best I could. I still need to run some induction cleaner to get the Intake manifolds and injectors cleaned up. And vedorw I pulled the turbo it was doing the same thing with cutting out but not as bad.

So the car is running extremely lean? Or is the WB gauge faulty? May be a boost/vac leak, any check engine light codes?

I am under the impression that it is a faulty oxygen sensor. I have done a run threw of all vac/boost lines. I did notice that in fourth gear WOT it boosted fine with no miss fire from about 50mph. But when doing a first threw third is miss bad all the wag threw. I have the rear O2 sensor out where the Wideband is. Could the 02 sensor cause this?

Back