Ft. Lauderdale/Naples meets?

Oxinatah

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey everyone!!

I just recently moved from TX to FL. I'm working in the Ft. Lauderdale area and while looking for a place to live in Lauderdale I'm currently in Naples. I have a Mazda Speed Protege' '03 Black Mica =D

I love my car and there was a great group of folks up in TX that liked to get together once a week or so and I'm looking for a group of folks like that down here. Also there are some things I need to do to my car and some things I'd like to do as well.

If any of you know of a group that sounds like that in the area I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know!

Thanks!
Jeff

Welcome. There are few people that meet once in a while. There is a great car show every Friday night at a place called Tower Shoppes, I595 & University Drive. There is a group I hang with that also organize autocross events, and speaking of which there is an event this Sunday at PBIR (Moroso). Let me know if you want more details.

Hey,

I would love more details on the group!! I'm actually probably moving to an area really close to University! Unfortunately Saturday I work and then am leaving for a 3 day trip back home, but the following week I should be around a bit =D

Thanks for reaching out! I really appreciate it!

Jeff

There is the SFLA mazda crew. They have monthly meets. Check out there web site

Found it! Thanks man I'm really excited to meet some new people!!

Last edited:
Hey, I keep seeing a Black MSP parked at an apt. complex in Lauderdale Lakes, off of NW 41 St, near my in-laws house. Is that you?

Probably not. I have Maine plates =p Also my car is pretty much always parked at the Airport.... haha. So could you PM me more details about the weekly meet you were telling me about near I-595 and University?

Thanks

Back