FT: 1997 VW GTI VR6 Turbo! 350+ whp !

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA.. yeah.. its so true! im just really wanting a turbo sedan.. this thing is fast.. but its not me.. and i wont give it away b/c of all thats done ya know

HAHA.. yeah.. its so true! im just really wanting a turbo sedan.. this thing is fast.. but its not me.. and i wont give it away b/c of all thats done ya know

im going through the same thing i love my vw but i miss having something diffrent (mazdaspeeds arent popular where i live) but you shouldnt have to you have a shitton of money into that thing and you can tell it wasnt mickey moused

Interested in a speed3? 40,500 on the clock. man if this thing wasn't red I'd be allllllllll over it. dont get me wrong the red is clean, but ya know (five-0)

Hey....I just offered the toy money I had sitting around....Ya never know.

Nice ride though.....I like it.

SO I assume this is a swap in this year.....My brother is the VW guy....so I am not sure.
I know hes had a few GTi's and I dont remember any of them having the VR6 in them.
Hows this thing ride that low and whats it lowered with..I might have missed it in the posting.

SO I assume this is a swap in this year.....My brother is the VW guy....so I am not sure.
I know hes had a few GTi's and I dont remember any of them having the VR6 in them.
Hows this thing ride that low and whats it lowered with..I might have missed it in the posting.

it really doesnt ride bad at all.. you can feel the bumps though.. but normal roads are smooth as can be.. this was a stock VR6 GTI.. most of them came with 2.slows.. but some had the vr6..
and its lowered on FK coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back