fs-ze prize?

misc11.jpg

what about a p5, i was seriously considering saving the cash to get one from corksport

what about a p5, i was seriously considering saving the cash to get one from corksport

you will not see any gains from this engine without the complete wiring harness and jspec ECU, which corksport does not sell.

it dosnt say s***... just a bunch of crap about diff engines and their respective counterparts and accessories... all i said was stand alone to replace the ecu, u still need the wiring harness, how the **** does that make me a n00b?

you will not see any gains from this engine without the complete wiring harness and jspec ECU, which corksport does not sell.

You are incorrect. You will see some gains. You just wont get the full gains. Of course I've never seen a dyno from a Japanese fs-ze so I cant tell you how much you will/wont be getting. I have seen the one that Jeremy T did.

I'd like to see how much power a Japanese sport 20 puts down to the wheels (not the 163 crank hp) and see how Jeremy's car matches up. Heck after drivetrain loss, they may be puttin the same numbers to the wheels.

Not trying to flame, just think you gave some wrong info.

What the hell?

This thread is way old and not even worth going through, again!

Information is good, however better and newer information has been posted since the death of this thread.

enry ..... i will actually have a built fsze in my car in about 1 month...

im buying eric burmiesters engine...

its going to kick ass

ill be running on the stock ecu for about 2months and then ill have a microtech in my car...

im shooting for the 180 whp range...

Back